My Stable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Stable

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like trindkill.

First I wanna say what a great community this forum is. Everyone has been more than willing to help answer questions I’ve had and help solve problems! I honestly look at this forum more than any others social media site I have. In the pic I have my new Pro Series King V, second is a Js32q that I have installed a 32mm Floyd Rose fat brass block, third is a Jk20 that I’ve refurbished the trem (with the exception of finding a new arm) and have installed a 37mm Floyd Rose brass block. Thanks once again for all the help along the way! With that being said, once the pickups on the bottom two have been replaced, I’ll add another pic!

WOW that Pro KV I want it! Nice family you have. The J series sure has come along way. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by z1n View Post
      WOW that Pro KV I want it! Nice family you have. The J series sure has come along way. Thanks for sharing.
      Thanks! I like the different vibe that V has.

Comment

Nice!
        Gear https://images.imgbox.com/e4/00/IxQywXkV_o.jpg

Comment

Thanks!!!

Comment

Nice collection! As everyone else is saying, that V looks great

Comment

That King V is tits!!!

Comment

Very cool. I especially love the blue arch top.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                X