Dk2t?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dk2t?

Saw this on craigslist. Looks like a killer deal! Nice colour, Seymour Duncans, and binding. Anyone know what this is? Looking through the catalogs now. I was thinking DK2T because of Seymour Duncans, tunomatic, and bolt on. I only recall seeing USA guitars with the chrome pickup rings.

https://abbotsford.craigslist.ca/msg...715039380.html

Edit:
    I realized the hardware on the headstock is black and is chrome on the body. The string holes are black though. My guess is 2006 DK2T in trans blue that had the body hardware swapped.

Cheers,
    Devan
    Last edited by gnarzan; 10-04-2018, 08:24 PM.
    2014 Jackson KEXMG - Gloss Black with Seymour Duncan Black winter
    Charvel Desolation Star DST-1 - Transparent Black
    Epiphone "1958" Korina Explorer - Ebony

Peavey 5150 II
    Peavey Valve King 4x12 Slant Cab

It does look like a DK2T. For CAD$150, grab it now and don't worry about the mixed color hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
      It does look like a DK2T. For CAD$150, grab it now and don't worry about the mixed color hardware.
      Glad someone else feels the same! Hopefully the guy responds to my e-mail.

Peavey 5150 II

Comment

That's a retarded good price. 2006-'11 range.
        Trans finishes would probably be $700+ new ballpark without​ case.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

I bought one years ago when they first came out, the only new guitar I've owned. I still have it and have only only changed the pups out to something more to my liking. Great axe, high quality made in Japan guitar. Way better fit and finish than modern import guitars, frets and hardware are also top notch. $150 CAD is a great buy, go for it!

Comment

Well, I didn't manage to get it cause the guy kinda flaked on me. I wonder if someone made a better offer. Oh well, would have been a nice to have. Thanks for your thoughts guys!

Peavey 5150 II

Comment

Working...
            X