Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture of the family

Here's the latest family photo:

The 1986 Model 2 on the left is my newest baby. And before you gripe about the Kahler, that's what I wanted. About 4 years ago I had to sell my model 2 because of financial problems, so I was looking for one just like it to replace it. This one is actually in nicer shape, with an EMG to boot!

Re: Picture of the family

You've got Frat Boy Chaz's yellow Kramer!

Comment

No griping about a Kahler here...I love 'em. My first Charvel model 3 had one, and since I don't use trems very much I loved how it felt more stable than a Floyd.

Comment

Very nice guitars but how is it that the pickup ring for the EMG is so small yet those bodies took the oversized pickups?

Dave->

[ October 24, 2003, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: budman68 ]
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Frat Boy Chaz's was actually a 7-string. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Frat Boy Chaz's was actually a 7-string. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tragically I remember that little detail too... [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by budman68:
              Very nice guitars but how is it that the pickup ring for the EMG is so small yet those bodies took the oversized pickups?
              Dave->
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Dave, I blew up the pic and you can see the old screw holes where the original ring mounted. Maybe you can fix him up with the correct part!
              [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

What was I thinking, of course a virtuoso like Frat Boy Chaz would need a seventh string to stay busy while playing.

Comment

But of course! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I can barely even play with 6 strings. I'm lost with a seventh! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X