Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get...

Hi,

Does anybody know where I can get these little rings used with tune-o-matic bridges. I couldn't find them on stewmac/warmoth/guitarpartsdepot. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Re: Where can I get...

I needed a black one not too long ago... Kevin Easton took care of me and sent me one for free! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Guitarpartsdepot does have them, as well as Allparts. They are called string ferrules, unless you're talking about something else.
      http://guitarpartsdepot.com/Merchant...gory_Code=STFL

[ October 24, 2003, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: mm2002 ]
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Mark, I believe those are the larger ones for the back of the guitar. The ones he wants are longer and smaller in diameter(at least the ones I have seen are [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )

Dave->
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

The ferrules are for the rear of the guitar, I don't know what they call these on the front, but I need a set in black as well...lemme know what you find.

- Joel
          RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
          RIP Dime

Comment

Well, I'm embarassed but I've never owned a string-thru nor in my 26 years of playing have I really checked one out close. I thought they would be the same part on front and back! My bad..... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

The ferrules are the ones on the back, the ones on the front are called eyelets, I believe. Kevin Easton had a supply a couple months back when I needed one. I'm sure he can hook you up.
              ESP and Schecter also use them on some of their guitars, so you may be able to try them and see. Jackson was really no help at the time, but maybe they can dig some up now.

Actually, Carvin is now making guitars with TOM/string-thru bridges, so they may be able to supply you with them as well.

[ October 25, 2003, 08:56 AM: Message edited by: toejam ]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
              X