Free Slayer Ticket/Pittsburgh,PA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Slayer Ticket/Pittsburgh,PA.

My buddy can`t go tonight with me to see Slayer/Hatebreed/Arch Enemy because his kid has gotten really sick and they had to rush him to the hospital, anyone want a Free ticket and go with me? I live in Pittsburgh,PA. If you want to go, the doors open at 6:00 concert starts at 7:00. Anyone want to go with me? Jack [email protected] or 412-886-9665

[ October 26, 2003, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: slayer ]

Re: Free Slayer Ticket/Pittsburgh,PA.

On my way, Cell # is 412-335-0724. jack.

Comment

Baby is fine, brother in law back in [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Duffman says Oh Yaa

How was the show ?

Comment

Guaranteed it was amazing, have you seen the set list for this tour? They're playing the whole Reign in Blood album from start to finish in order!

Comment

And that's the encore!

(RiB's only about 32 minutes)
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Dudes, it was totally awsome, 2 pits and tons of surfing!! Mortal Enemy was, ah ok, I guess. Arch Enemy was very good, but didn`t like the female singer at all. Hatebreed was very good, gotta get their CDs. Slayer was loud and fast as usual and I was right in front of my hero Jeff Hanneman, he had some sweet ESPs [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] I think Jeff and Kerry changed guitars like 10 times during the set, must be nice [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Jeff didn`t use his old Soloist, that would have been really cool!! They were tight and Dave Lombardo was great!! I do have to say though, Dave ran off stage right away while the other dudes stuck around a while to through out their pics, Dave looked not to happy, but maybe he is just business like or shy? Anyway, they said "We`ll See You Next Year", oh ya baby, can`t wait till then [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] Also, the only pet peave I have, and it is probably the board guy, is Tommys voice was a little low, like it neaded bumped up a couple of notches, but maybe his voice is strained and they were masking it a little, who knows. Jack.

Comment

He sounded fine up here a week ago. They put on a great show as usual. They did change guitars alot up here too, but I thought it was because a radio station gave away their gear at the end of the show..I figured they wanted to get some run of the mill stuff up there to give away.

Comment

Everything was great, just Toms low voice, but in his defense it got louder as the show went on, the mixing dude must have woken up [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Do you really think they were giving away Custom ESPs and BC richs, dam I am jealous [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] Where did you see them? Jack.

Comment

They definately gave away guitars that were exact models like the ones they played most of the night. They changed to those guitars for the last tune, then when it was all done they signed them and gave them to the winner. I saw them in Portland Maine at the State theater. I am not jealous. ESP's and BC Rich's are not my thing..I would have just sold them for Jacksons...lol.

You may be able to find something about the contest at the WTOS web site as I think they did the contest.

[ October 28, 2003, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: Jim Shine ]

Comment

Working...
                    X