DK2M + Marshall Jubilee 2555

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK2M + Marshall Jubilee 2555

pick-ups are Dimarzio ToneZone bridge and Air Norton neck. Modified with Alnico 8 magnets

hope you dig,

That was fantastic, thanks for sharing

Comment

That rocked !!
      A few Charvels, a bunch of Jacksons, JVM full stack, valve king half stack and an 4000 watt PA for a home stereo, my neighbors love me....

Comment

Great job all around! Love the production and camera work. Not a bad singer ya got there either!

Comment

thanks for the encouragement, everyone! Sonji rocks, she is new to the band. just moved back to the midwest from France. LOTS of new music coming the Spring. Please check us out and follow us on spotify. This song, along with some old material is posted.

Comment

That was awesome! cool to see younger people(I'm assuming) into hard rock and tight playing, I've pretty much stopped checking out original bands near me cause it's mostly moping indie bands hacking away at out of tune Jazzmasters, lol. Definitely play out as much as you can even if it's at the local VFW, I think you guys would have a lot of appeal to different crowds and ages, not just hipsters (nothing against hipsters haha)

Comment

Originally posted by tanpsi View Post
              That was awesome! cool to see younger people(I'm assuming) into hard rock and tight playing, I've pretty much stopped checking out original bands near me cause it's mostly moping indie bands hacking away at out of tune Jazzmasters, lol. Definitely play out as much as you can even if it's at the local VFW, I think you guys would have a lot of appeal to different crowds and ages, not just hipsters (nothing against hipsters haha)
              Agreed, I love music of all types but when I started this band my goal was to chip away at the rock n roll deficit..

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                Agreed, I love music of all types but when I started this band my goal was to chip away at the rock n roll deficit..

Yeah, go for it man!, I do go to the occasional metal or hardcore show, but If I want to maybe see a girl or two, lol, I go see a cheesy coverband

But it used to be heavy rock was a big part of popular music, if you look at those massive 70s and 80s stadium shows (like Van Halen or Priest) on youtube, there's a good gender balance and just lots of regular people having a good time. Its never a good sign when most of your audience are in bands (I've been there). Good luck with your band!

Comment

Excellent band. Really. Great!

Comment

Clause, just my opinion, but I think the girl brings it more. But you have a killer band. Killer axe slinging too. But your drummer and bass player are off the hook good and right in the pocket. If I was still doing my radio show I'd give you a lot of time. If I were you I'd hang onto Sonji.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                      https://youtu.be/aw2ouS4U3Cg

pick-ups are Dimarzio ToneZone bridge and Air Norton neck. Modified with Alnico 8 magnets

hope you dig,
                      Wow! Great stuff there. Playing is sweet and the singer is awesome.

Comment

Great sound all over, guitar tone included.

I had a friend back in the late 80's who had been stationed in England for a while, and had brought back several Marshall half stacks with him because they were cheaper if bought over there. When I met him, he had two remaining; a Jubilee and a JCM800 2210. He decided to sell one..... the Jubilee. He told me that the Jubilee was "pure cream." So I asked him why he sold that one instead of the 2210. His response? "It was only a single-channel."

Well, after owning a 2210, I think it may as well have been a single channel amp also, because the clean channel totally sucked.
                        Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Really cool upload. Thanks!

Comment

Cool, something new that has a groove and Rocks!!! Good stuff man, keep 'em coming.

Comment

Refreshing! Enjoy the quality. I think everyone here posts quality sound and vids. I hate it when I search for a song, amp, or guitar, only to find a camera mic'd video.

Those are one of those "I wish" amps. I wish I was smarter when I was younger and got one.

Comment

Working...
                              X