Graphic question..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic question..

I know this is a little ahead of itself,but I figured I might as well start my search now.It's almost tax time and this year I get to claim my son and I'm looking forward to a decent return.I was wanting any info on the tie dye graphics,like rarity and which models it came on,and the slight chance of where I might be able to find one!! Any help is truely appreciated!!
    THANKS,

DAN

Re: Graphic question..

Those graphics were standard USA graphics from 1990 through at least 1994. Back then, graphics were available at no additonal cost on the Production Jackson USA's. So, they were available on Soloists, Fusions, Warriors, Rhoads, and Dinkys. Some JCF members have these and they pop up on eBay from time to time. Not a truly rare graphic actually.
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Not truly rare, but VERY uncommon. They do pop up from time to time though.
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I've seen maybe 5 total (unless I'm counting one twice). I had a Fusion, and I've seen a Soloist or two (maybe?), and either a Dinky or another Fusion, all with different designs.
        I've only seen 2 that had a bright orange back and sides, the rest were either black or dark blue.
        It's not really surprising the ones with the orange back had the better design on the front.

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thanks for the info guys!! Newc,I actually saved a pic of your fusion you once posted.I was looking over those pics the other day and saw it again and it made me [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] ,so my search is on!

Comment

Working...
          X