KV2Ts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KV2Ts

Hm, I hope I can find one to try out. I'm more of a 25.5" guy normally, so that might be another point throwing me off from it... or it might feel just as great as you all say.

I definitely won't be able to judge them before I can see one in person and play it.
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Next logical step for the 24.75 scale is naturally the Soloist-right McD [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Next? Nah, it was simultaneous - the SLS is shorter scale. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

McD

Originally posted by slayer:
        Next logical step for the 24.75 scale is naturally the Soloist-right McD [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
        \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

I do like the SLS McD, but I meant an SL2H or something of the like [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Toejam Its nice to know you are looking out for me. And it does please me to know about that V.
            My nearest dealer is 2 1/2 hrs north in Montgomery Al. Baily Brothers Music. They usually don't stock anything but import dinkies and USA soloist once in a while. Here's to hoping they have one when I visit next week.
            Gotta go work a double, I'll check back tonight [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
            A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Comment

No problem. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I've been playing my 24.75" scale Hamer a lot lately and digging that. Though, I've got no problem playing on 25" or 25.5" scales either. The shorter scale feels nice and slinky and it would be cool if it was offered on other models or even a slight upcharge if need be.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
              X