serial#1268 email from JACKSON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• serial#1268 email from JACKSON

i just got a serial# inquiry back from jackson/fender. in a nut shell it says Jackson did not provide them with individual serial# records or workorders. I sent the email to JACKSON & it was responded to by "Fender Consumer Relations"?
    & yes its mine

Re: serial#1268 email from JACKSON

I think you gotta contact the Custom Shop, not the HQ.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Matt [email protected]
      isnt that the custom shop? thats where i sent it, if not can someone send me the email addy to the custom shop

Comment

My understanding is that at the moment they are NOT doing serial requests
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Yup, I got the same response from Fender Customer service [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] & No response from the Jackson Custom Shop [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] !!So,Kevin,yes sir you are correct sir [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] !!Chucksplatter

Comment

when I called the customer service dept, they told me the same thing, "they couldnt provide any information on the older jacksons". I was looking for the work order on my RR.

Comment

Working...
            X