Matt - jackson rep follow up qt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt - jackson rep follow up qt

Were you able to ask about string through options on USA Select series or atleast on the SL DK models?

Re: Matt - jackson rep follow up qt

...and the possibility of selling parts such as necks separately?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

And Charvels and Stratheads?

Comment

Yup, I just posted the responses to these and others in the original thread.

Matt
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

OK then. I'll head back over to that long thread! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I have to poop.................

Comment

Dont suppose we know the possibility of the return of the maple board? I NEED a maple boarded dinky or soloist, and i cant afford custom!

Comment

i know where you guys can get a custom shop jackson/charvel for a helluva lot less....GMW nuff said

jon

Comment

Seeing as the other thread is closed...

BK, if you can get a bunch of people to commit to a 24 fret RR model, let me know and we'll start discussing prices.

A. Pulverizer, that's an interesting problem you've got. Hopefully you've managed to find a solution?

Matt [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                  Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Yeah, make sure all the paperwork is completed!
                    [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Ha ha ha!

Comment

Matt, man you should have posted this topic in the polling section and only offered like 8 or 10 options. By posting it as an open question you've created chaos!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        (I'm not adding to the chaos, just stating an humble opinion)
                        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

That 10 minimum order seems like a nice way of saying fukk you, we don't want to do it.

Comment

Wouldn't it be cool if it was 25 orders of misc. customs. Everyone would get a deal in no time...and everyone would get a completely different guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by Deneb:
                              That 10 minimum order seems like a nice way of saying fukk you, we don't want to do it.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nice attitude. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X