Body types?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body types?

what are other body types that jackson made?

im looken for the 80's metal type..

I know the V, Kelly, and Warrior?

any other ones? they don't have to be jackson, but i prefer it..

Re: Body types?

You missed the Rhoads, Y2KV (similar to Gibson flying V) and the Star, and the Kelly Star.

- E.
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Another "pointy" body shape was the King Kobra.
      It kinda looks like a Star. More recently there is the Fastar (like a larger scale KellyStar but pointier) but that is a custom body (not in production). Dan Fastuca requisitioned the Fastar.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Here I am playing one of the few Fastars in existence. Fastuca is a pretty big guy (like me).

<center></center>

Notice the Fastar's huge-ness. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        Regular Warriors and Rhoads look like toys on me.

[ November 10, 2003, 12:44 AM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]

Comment

Here's Dan playing it (bleeding on it?) [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

http://www.jetblackonline.com/photos...blood_1mod_003

Comment

Then there was the Roswell Rhoads, the XTRR (Extreme Rhoads), and the Reverse Rhoads, the Double Rhoads, the Vinnie Vincent V, and the Charvel thing that Oz Fox had that was kinda like an Explorer but different.
            Does/Did Chris Holmes have a King Cobra or is that one like Oz had?

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

jeez... i was in the mood to collect/or repair, fix up some new jacksons..

didn't know they made so many heh..

that Fastar looks like a RR/Kelly

I want it >< [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Chris Holmes was known more for his Star body usage:

http://www.jacksoncharvelworld.net/chrisholmes.html

Comment

Newc, Chris Holmes had a pointy explorer like Oz Fox had [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] , I think it was black with white bevels?? [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Comment

Hey X, is that the look you gave that homo Ed Roman after kicking him in the ass [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Ron,agreed Chris Holmes was better known for using star bodies [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] ,just answering Newcs question, there was a pic in a E-bay auction that Brooks(I think) had up for a magazine with info about WASPs gear & there was a pic of him with a pointy explorer like Oz Fox has,never saw the pic before or since, [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Comment

Working...
                      X