Used Prices - J/C Dinky/Strat w/maple board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used Prices - J/C Dinky/Strat w/maple board

Anyone know how much a Jackson or Charvel dinky/soloist/strat (no pickguard!) with a maple board fetches used? Im looking to pick one up used, just wondering how much they fetch?

Preferably with a floyd and a neck PU, but im flexible on both, the maple board is essential though!

Re: Used Prices - J/C Dinky/Strat w/maple board

$150-$700
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

No pickguard? I'd say closer to the $160-$690 range. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

thanks for the replies, what are good ones to look out for? and how much do you need to spend for a decent model?

Comment

I've got an 87-88 USA Jackson Snakeskin graphic Strat for sale. H-S-S, JT-6 trem, w/ Maple board. Looking to get $650. plus shipping for her.....

-Kenn

Comment

www.chrisguitars.com has one... Violet color... USA $725 on his sight

©

Comment

I got a trans red Kelly with a razor thin maple boarded neck I'll sell ya for $400 (once the case gets here) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc

[ November 06, 2003, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: Newc ]
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
              X