No announcement yet.

Electric Headstock Web Graphic...Cool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Headstock Web Graphic...Cool?

Did this in photoshop...
    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Re: Electric Headstock Web Graphic...Cool?

That looks too cool bro! I want it on a t-shirt! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Thanks... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] It's all yours if you can get it on a t-shirt. I have a flame one too. Will post it soon
      >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

That ruuuuules! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by HuntinDoug:
          Thanks... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] It's all yours if you can get it on a t-shirt. I have a flame one too. Will post it soon
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If you send out the full size image anyone can get it on a T-Shirt with an inkjet printer. There are several companies that sell iron-on transfers for inkjet printing.
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I'll make the full size image available to anyone who wants it. The original file is something like 4.8MB (300dpi). I'm still working with dial up, & only have 2MB of webspace. So I'll have to figure something out....
            >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002:
              That looks too cool bro! I want it on a t-shirt! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">MM2002,...Let me know what you want the TR cover to say, I'll whip you up a personallized one [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

I really like it with the J/C Forum on there. Looks awesome! I would like to have the full sized file though as I'd definitely put it on a shirt. If you want to share it but only have 2mb web space just email it to me and I'll be glad to post it here for you. Great work bro!
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                X