Need Charvel ID please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need Charvel ID please

Shaddup, you! I followed a link to this thread that was in a current thread. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Now go read the rest of JCF before you cast aspersions! [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Dutch boy! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

by Heartfielder: "I recently aquired a nice Red Charvel set neck"
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">BTW, there is a difference in a "set neck" and a "neck thru". Set necks are glued to the end of the body and neck thrus are actually one slab of wood from the headstock to the back of the body. Excuse me for nitpicking but that seems to be a common area of confusion.
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Yeah, SteveK caught that back in November, eh? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

yea, thanks for clearing that up, MM [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002:
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">... Excuse me for nitpicking but that seems to be a common area of confusion. [/QUOTE]

Go right ahead and nitpick. Thats the most popular thing to do on this board.

Right Ron? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Right! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by 2Loud2Old:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by mm2002:
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">... Excuse me for nitpicking but that seems to be a common area of confusion. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Go right ahead and nitpick. Thats the most popular thing to do on this board.

Right Ron? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  [/QUOTE]

Can't quite get the hang of the quote thing, eh 2Loud?

Comment

Well serial number wise, C7 would generally be regarded as a 87. Though the thought of the Kahler... those were only used in 86... so it might well be a very early 87 guitar... who really knows [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                      Dutch boy! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Harrald

Comment

Working...
                      X