MOAIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOAIP

I noticed some people here are waiting for a return of a MOAIP. I am doing my own MOAIP for the Charvel/Jackson USA models. It's still under construction. If it's done, maybe the admins like it to transfer to the JCF?

my MOAIP

Re: MOAIP

I'm already working on a complete MoAIP.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Tekky:

Do you have an estimated completion date for the MOAIP?? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I can't wait till it is complete [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Phase 1 - Extract the data from the old MoAIP pages. **done**
        Phase 2 - Design and construction of the database that houses the data for all of the models. **done**
        Phase 3 - Design, construction, and testing of the application that will access the data and bring it to your very eyes. **in progress**
        Phase 4 - Transferring the files and database to the JCF server.
        Phase 5 - Populating the database with all data in preperation to go live.
        Phase 6 - Live production and data corrections.

The work is ongoing and sometimes very very frustrating. But what you WILL see, in the not too distant future, on this site, is a newly designed interface. At first, it will be nothing very spectacular, just utilitarian in design. But, there are several upgrades in regards to searching capabilities already in the planning stages. The entire application will match the JCF stylistically.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
        By the end of November the MoAIP should be completely developed, tested, transferred, and the data tables filled.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Sweet! Good job Tekky, I can't wait.

Comment

Battle of the MOAIPs! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
            X