• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: More praise for Kevin Easton of Easton Guitars

haha, newc is the man!

Comment

Something I thought I'd mention is that the custom Roswell in the picture has a few siblings. Kevin ordered a few pieces like that (I can't remember the exact number).

Comment

Man, that chlorine Roswell is pretty stunning...

Comment

Yeah, BM nailed it. A green-to-blue 'burst. More green in the middle, moving to progressively darker blue at the edges. More often than not, the green doesn't show through well in pics, though. IMHO, one of Jackson's best finishes right now. (...This coming from a fan of red guitars, myself. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] )

And, dayyum, that Roswell is sweet. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

[ November 15, 2003, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: shreddermon ]

Comment

So newc got this busted headstock roswell...for what 750$? Got the ONLY replacement roswell neck IN EXISTENCE...350$

Newc got a Roswell...aluminum...something I would take out a home equity loan to fuggin buy....for 1100......Ed Roman told me he could sell me his for 5500$

Man...must..kill...self...now.

What do you guys do, where do you work, and are they hiring, I wish I had half the money that was passed around here.

Comment

So you're saying it's aqua colored? I guess I'll have to see one "in person" to get the right idea.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah BM nailed if .. kinda like a sunburst how it darkens on the edges ...... Awesome ..when it's on a quilt it looks like water ripples
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Kev said he had 5, but sold one yesterday.

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Actually this idea came from Edel Diaz. A Jackson rep. in the Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Louisiana, New Mexico territory. He had mentioned to me that he had taken it upon himself to just place a custom order of these. Actually turned out a lot nicer than I expected. It's always hard to visualize something like this until you see it. 5 stars for Edel!!!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

I thought Edel worked for AMIC? Anyways, Edel rocks! \m/
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                    X