Essential Zakk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Essential Zakk

If you really wanna hear zakk at his best, look for a song called Farm Fiddlin. Its country, but zakk just KILLS it.Found it on kazaa. And btw, i like 1919 best (bleed for me, demise of sanity, SPEEDBALL etc.)

Comment

That Farm Fiddlin' song that he did was for a Guitar World compilation CD that they did in 1992. It had other guys on it like Nuno, Yngwie, Elliot Easton, Reb Beach, Alex Skolnick, and so forth.

Comment

This thread cracks me up.... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Zakk Wylde is one of the baddest mo fo's around..he can blow the nuts off of just about any player out there. He is loud, extremly fast, articulate, and can flat out wail. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Plus, he has probably the most coveted gig on the planet, to be part of Ozzy. Think about it, he came from relative obscurity in New Jersey playing Ozzy covers to playing with Ozzy on the big stage. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Regardless of what you think about him, his image or whatever, he is a great guitarist, period.

Comment

I picked up 1919 Eternal and Blessed Hellride. Right now I'm diggin' 1919 a little more, but they both jam.
          How do you think we fund this organization? We're not exactly the March of Dimes.

Comment

Working...
          X