Just got off the phone !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got off the phone !!!!

Ok check this out. Me and my buddy have been ibanez junkeys sice we bought our jems back in 88.
    i just got off the phone with him telling him about my new jackson and he said. " JACKSON, what are you some kind of 80's hair metal reject" ... Ok .. Now i leave it to you, to shoot him down [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Just got off the phone !!!!

[img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] Oh no him didn't!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

I'd rather play my USA Jackson and BC Rich than ever play the "made by Mattel" Ibeenhad shiznit [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Don't worry...when he grows up he'll discover Jackson [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I just got back from a guitar store. One of the clerks and I slammed Ibanez and ESP guitars for about thirty minutes, all the while 30 Jackson guitars hanging on the wall behind us!
      I played a SL2H blue ghost flames, first time playing the 2 humbucker combo, uh I love it!
      [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

i thought 80's metal hair rejects play ibanez?

Comment

Duh. Hang up the phone. Not worth talking to. [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon:
            Duh. Hang up the phone. Not worth talking to. [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HAHAHAHA [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] Ahhhh i love that smiley

Comment

hmph! Some friend you are... Don't you know?

Friends don't let friends play Ibanez. (I think I just coined a phrase for a future shirt)
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:

Friends don't let friends play Ibanez. (I think I just coined a phrase for a future shirt)
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm ordering one!!!

Comment

Friends don't let friends play Ibanez.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I have an idea.....at the next JCF bash, we could have an "Ibeenhad-roast" similar to some Harley dudes who always torch a import (Yamaha, Suzuki etc.) at their rallies [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Or we could do an Ibanez throwing contest or sumpin [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And, with the money raised from the "Friends don't let friends play Ibanez" T-Shirt sales....we could cause even more hate and discontent [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ November 13, 2003, 05:45 AM: Message edited by: LesPaulCustom ]

Comment

I'll order one too, and wear it proud! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

....Taking orders ?........great !......I'll take two ! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow, I really hope you guys are kidding. I've owned a couple of Ibanez guitars, and they were pretty good guitars. Granted, I don't own own now, but then I don't own a Jackson anymore either. Oh yeah, I also ride a Suzuki and not a Harley. It cost half as much, and doesn't leak oil on my driveway. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Im so glad i started this thread. Actually i am an IBEENHAD devotee, evnethough it is to their mid to late 80s stuff which is still their best. Just after Grover Jackson changed jacksons in the mid 80s, Ibanez took up shop and made some beautiful machines. I have showed this to him, and yes, i do agre 80's hair metal rejects, DO PLAY IBANEZ, AND BC RICH.. Remembber CC DEville - BC RICH MOCKING BIRD.. WARRANT .. ALL BC RICH, even though Joey allen did have that cool LOONEY TUNES DOUBLE NECK, and in 89 They switched to the Ibanez 700 seriese. The bands i seen playing jacksons were, Megadeth, Daves King V !!!!! Chuck From Death .. I think it was a stealth. Andres Kisser SEPULTURA.. Rhodes V !!! RANY RHODES ... The INFAMOUS white V !!! Even Kirk Hammet got in the Fray with a Rhodes V .. Scotty Ian and Dan Spitz From ANTHRAX. A SOLOIST, and A KING V.. Those sound like hair metal bands to you... they DONT TO ME. OOOOHHH and i cant forget DOKKEN, George Lynch and his ESP's, Jake E Lee, and his ESP's, Queensryche and their ESP's. Come on guys add some more bands to the list here.. Hait Metal or otherwiswe ...

[ November 13, 2003, 07:55 AM: Message edited by: guitarguru777 ]

Comment

I am makin' THAT shirt! I was an Ibanez player (Jems and Universes) for the last 10 years. Before that, it was Deans, Gibbys, Guild, whatever I had at the time. I switched to Soloists this year and my Jems just did not compare, IMO. Soloists sound better, play better, and look better. I'll contribute a UV77MC for the throwing contest. I hear the headstock makes for a nice landing. Oh, and ummm....I have a Jem with wings tatted on my arm, nice and big like! Probably can't have that fixed to look like a Soloist. Dam!

Comment

Working...
                              X