Doug Aldrich Jackson - Ever made?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Doug Aldrich Jackson - Ever made?

If you're looking to take some gear as a trade, drop me an e-mail at wpetroskey at yahoo dot com (corrected of course)

Comment

The ebony neck I have is DA-0012. The guy I bought the neck from bought it off ebay from coolgear02 in January of this year. The neck was garbage and should never have been sold. The ebay add said "The neck is in great shape..." I sent this neck to Lee Garver at GMW to heat press it. He put it on the press twice and the neck did not move. He said he had never seen a neck not budge before.

Comment

Hmmm - Did I look in the wrong place for Jacksons (esp. the DA model) - all I can find is the Jackson Stars series...

Comment

Hey voodoo, so you still have the neck?I have some duncans and assorted other stuff i would trade for it.I understand that it would be wall art only.Let me know, thanks
          Dave S
          [email protected]

Comment

yeah, Yuji made those as well as some from the usa shop. In fact I have a NAMM poster of Doug from 92 in the shop of him paying one of the DA's with the sharkteeth on the headstock.

Comment

http://www.ishibashi.co.jp/u-box/ima...-315259602.jpg

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Roughly $450 US

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I met Doug when we were both auditioning for Dio back in 1989. We only met briefly, but he seemed like a really nice guy. And by the way... that 59' Les Paul mentioned previously is worth a ton of money. Rudy's Music in NYC sold a 59 flame top for $120K recently. I had a 59 triple pickup black beauty here last year that was completely beat up and barely playable. We sold it for $10K!

Matt [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                  Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
                  X