String-thru Dinkies (pic test)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• String-thru Dinkies (pic test)

Two Professional string-thru Dinky HX models. Only about 100 made in '94. Pics are kinda crappy! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

http://onlinerock.com/services/toejam//d.jpg
    http://onlinerock.com/services/toejam//3.jpg

[ November 18, 2003, 12:15 AM: Message edited by: toejam ]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: String-thru Dinkies (pic test)

Those are nice looking guitars. Are they yours? Where are those made? How's the quality?

Comment

Yes, they're mine. They're Japanese made, rosewood board, white plastic offset dot inlays. The original Jackson pickups I took out, but they had a push/pull tone control pot to split both pickups to single coil mode. I got the black one brand new around '94 or '95 (the pups are now EMG 85 in the bridge and 60 neck), got the red one earlier this year from another board member who found it in a pawn shop (it's now got a DiMarzio Tone Zone bridge and Jackson J50N neck). According to Kevin Easton who used to work for Jackson, only about 100 were made. The quality and playability are awesome!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] The black one gets tuned to E or Eb, the red one is in D. They're hard to find, and I've only seen one other board member have one in dark blue, I think.

[ November 18, 2003, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: toejam ]

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
        Pics are kinda crappy! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No sh|t, Sherlock! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Fukk you, Watson! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Here's a pic of Joe:

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

obvious
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

ROFL! LMAO! You guys rule. I needed a good laugh. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sweet guitars!! How about giving me one for free? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL I'll give you the red one if you give me a really, really good digital camera! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL How about you send me the red one and I'll take a really good picture of it? Then you'll have a great picture of your ex-guitar!! Wouldn't that be super??!

lmao

[ November 18, 2003, 11:30 AM: Message edited by: jade ]

Comment

One crappy pic deserves another...

Japanese JDX-94 Concept with string-thru hardtail bridge, oiled neck and some bling-bling. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
                    sigpic

Comment

Ex guitar...hehehe...excellent idea.

Charvel750 is a tr00 player...he's been with lots of guitars back in his day..

Comment

Originally posted by Inazone:
                        One crappy pic deserves another...

Japanese JDX-94 Concept with string-thru hardtail bridge, oiled neck and some bling-bling. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sweet! Love the bling-bling. My pic is still crappier than yours, though! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Great looking guitars, Toejam! As usual, we need to think about chipping in to buy you a decent camera. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

LOL @ the whole Sherlock VS Watson thing. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
                            Great looking guitars, Toejam! As usual, we need to think about chipping in to buy you a decent camera. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

LOL @ the whole Sherlock VS Watson thing. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hehe! Yeah, that's a great idea! Lets all chip in for Joe a camera! Whadaya say guys? I'll put 10 bucks in the pot....anybody else? C'mon, we've got a brother in need here and Joe is a helluva good guy!!

[ November 18, 2003, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: mm2002 ]
                            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Aww, thanks! You guys rock!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] That would be a great Xmas gift. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X