I got a great deal on a Jackson SL-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a great deal on a Jackson SL-3

I picked up a mint condition used SL-3 from Guitar Center last week. It was missing the whammy bar, but that was the only problem and I have some spares.. so no big deal. What do you guys think? How much would that normally go for used? I was told that I got an awesome deal.

Re: I got a great deal on a Jackson SL-3

I think the average going rate for them is about $500-$600 used, maybe a bit more depending on color. One day, people will pull their heads out of their butts and realise how great these things are, just like they're doing now with the Model series.

Comment

Yep... I've seen two at Guitar Center here in Chicago. They were going for $499. They were Amber finished.

joe...
      www.godwentpunk.com
      www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

In a local shop over here it cost ~$1500.......used
        Go get it

Comment

In a local shop over here it cost ~$1500.......used
          Go get it
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If there selling for that price, then I'm opening a guitar store by you. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Better yet, why not hang out by the front door of this store and send them my way...I'll give you a part of the profit [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          www.godwentpunk.com
          www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

^ You're welcome [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm in on this.

We could call it Wurld Klass Gatars.

Comment

If you really know people who would pay THAT MUCH... please.. tell them I'll sell them mine for $1400.
                *evil grin*

Comment

On the other hand, one just went for $285
                  on Ebay the other week. There's a thread in "E-Fraid" but I'm too lazy to find it again.
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

$250-300 is about what their worth to me. I had an SL4 and it wasn`t near the quality of the USA Select SL2H. Thye should be priced at about $350 New with Case. I thought the DK2 was a much better guitar. Jack.

Comment

I really do not want to see the model series guitars go up in value...i want a few before they do [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I actually wouldn't mind selling the SL-3. I seriously think I like my Dinky Reverse better. The Duncan Design pickups sound better than the Seymour Duncan JB in the soloist and I like the neck profile better. If anyone likes the SL-3 I would probably trade it if you want to make an offer. Well, I'm off like a prom dress. Later.

Comment

Originally posted by gkelter:
                          If you really know people who would pay THAT MUCH... please.. tell them I'll sell them mine for $1400.
                          *evil grin*
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well... that guitar has been hanging on the wall over there for quite a long time now [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Wonder why? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X