Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And this BIG thanks goes to... Brian McDonald! (McD - J/C HQ)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And this BIG thanks goes to... Brian McDonald! (McD - J/C HQ)

In june this year, Brian asked for pics of the Jackson with the potleaf inlays and since I had those pics on my harddrive, I posted them.
    Which took me around ten minutes.

Now that the Superjoint Ritual Rhoads is finished, I got a mail from Brian asking for my address and shirt size... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

And today a damn cool Jackson shirt arrived. Black with a skull with wings... I'm so happy!

Especially since I live in Germany and don't know how to get my hands on Jackson merchandise... I always wanted such a shirt.

THANKS BRIAN, YOU ROCK!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Re: And this BIG thanks goes to... Brian McDonald! (McD - J/C HQ)

Brian is indeed a great guy and an asset to FMIC/Jackson. He's been great in dealing with this board since they aquired our gutirar co. He also goes beyond and above duty when he needs too ...
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Brian seems like a super-nice guy, and this just proves that further.

Comment

yeah, and he makes a wicked good grilled cheese sammich! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Thanks again for helping. You made my job a little easier!

To update you, I'll only be working as the Product Manager for Jackson through December. The position has been eliminated, so don't bother applying [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

McD out
          \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

We'll still see you at NAMM right?
            Occupy JCF

Comment

No, I won't be at NAMM this year.

McD

Originally posted by TEKKY:
              We'll still see you at NAMM right?
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

Well I for one have to say this is sad for not only Jackson but the JCF. Brian has gone out of his way to come here and answer questions and get ideas. He also showed a passion for wanting the FMIC/Jackson deal to be a successful venture. Hopefully his influence will be felt within the new custom shop for some time to come. Brian my holiday beer glass is raised to you for eveything you have done for us ...

Thanks bud
                Kevin
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I second the beer glass raising!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] (unfortunately I couldn't wait and it's empty [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) . Seriously, good luck to you Brian, you've helped alot around here [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Dave->
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Bummed to hear that McD. Thanks for all you've done for us! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Are you moving on to another position within FMIC? (...Hoping to hear you are just shifting to another job, and weren't s**tcanned. [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img] ) And who will be taking on the J/C responsibilities you used to handle?

Comment

I'd hoist a beer to you if I still drank.
                      Will a glass of milk work? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      You sir, are a class act. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey McD, sorry to hear that... we were growing accustomed to your supreme coolness and for holding our hands during the transistion. You will be missed! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

... anything left in that bottle? ... what's there to do tonight, anything?

Thanks for the thanks! I've tried to help, when I could. Wait until you see the Custom guitars at NAMM - some very cool stuff and some stuff that will make some go WTF!!! I did either 13 or 15 customs - I can't recall exactly, but they are all pretty damn cool. I'm just starting to get sneak previews via email from the Custom Shop...

McD out

Comment

Well, I'm sorry that things have happened the way they have. I was looking forward to meeting you at NAMM. Hopefully you will not make yourself scarce here. You're still welcome...
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

I don`t understand the move of eliminating your position, it seamed to be working, what gives there? Jack.

Comment

Working...
                              X