JACKSON-ENDORSE THIS BAND RIGHT NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JACKSON-ENDORSE THIS BAND RIGHT NOW

Endorse guitarists Scott Danough and Brian Leppke from the band Bleeding Through...check it out...

http://www.onfirephotography.com/art...-03/index.html

Jackson and even a Charvel!!! Go for it guys, don't let them pass you up!!!!!

Re: JACKSON-ENDORSE THIS BAND RIGHT NOW

I can't friggin' stand them, but they're getting popular. Touring with Soilwork and Chimaira, and everything.

Comment

I saw them last night.. both guitarists were playing on ESPee's the whole night. They were really good live though, lots of energy and their sound was decent. I'm not a big fan but they do have a few really good songs.

[ November 23, 2003, 03:08 AM: Message edited by: Lev ]

Comment

Another thing that has been mentioned before:

Do people in the USA have a clue how DAMN huge Dimmu Borgir are in Europe?

When the new album came out and Dimmu played in Hamburg I saw HUGE posters at the train stations! Those guys get some public attention, and they play JACKSONS!
        Oh, and everybody who even barely listens to metal seems to have the new Dimmu hoodie... they are that well-known.

on a side-note: I got my Jenna Jameson poster signed by all five members of Dimmu Borgir... and they were pretty pleased to sign it! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by Lev:
          I saw them last night.. both guitarists were playing on ESPee's the whole night. They were really good live though, lots of energy and their sound was decent. I'm not a big fan but they do have a few really good songs.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Looks like they´re picked up by ESP already, no?

Comment

The fat guy is wearing makeup. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Has that guy got a marble in his ear?That is just plain gross.Is it just me or do they look about 10 years behind the times.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Its always the keyboard player thats gay. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard:
                  Its always the keyboard player thats gay. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Isn't that a girl? If not, that guy has nice tits!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

why would they want to endorse a popular band in EUROPE? maybe they should look at lifehouse or 3 doors down, or puddle of mud. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
                    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                    Amp... Pioneer
                    Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

To boost international sales.

It would be great if we could be selling more US products overseas instead of all this foriegn crap over here.

Comment

Richard...it's just you. Go to a hardcore show, you'll see lots of people that look like that. Hopefully they haven't been picked up by ESP, I didn't see anything on ESP's or the band's site that suggested that.

Comment

boost international sales by endorsing an "underground band". who is known in a small percentage of a market you're trying to reach. just how big do you want jackson to get? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                          Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                          Amp... Pioneer
                          Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

just endorse widow.
                            Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

well they had just started the new tour with Soilwork and Chimaira last week, so ESP may have picked them up then..

Comment

Working...
                              X