Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to use the Jackson JT580LP double locking tremolo ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use the Jackson JT580LP double locking tremolo ?

Hi everyone, I bought a Jackson DK2S guitar and Iam very happy with it.
    However it is the first guitar I have which has a tremolo of any kind.
    I would appreciate it if anyone could explain to me how it works and how to use it etc. Or if anyone could refer me to a website with pictures, instructions etc.
    Thanks to everyone for your input. LABinOKC. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: How to use the Jackson JT580LP double locking tremolo ?

Here will tell you what you need to know.
    Go Here

Comment

Why did ask this same question four times in different sections of this board? Do a search in the tech section and you'll find out all you need to know about Floyds. Or just click the link up top to Kevin Easton's site and look for his tech tips.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Newbie, Toejam [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Anyhoo, I use my JT580LP as a paperweight at the moment [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Newc, is there anything special you need to do to set it up as a paperweight? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
            Newc, is there anything special you need to do to set it up as a paperweight? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I dunno but I've got one in the classifieds right now that's probably going to end up as a paperweight so I'll let you know! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Hey man, I know you're new and everything, but please, for the love of guitars, post your topic once and wait for an answer.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

I recommend installing a tremsetter if used as a paperweight...it helps out immensely [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

OK, ok, ok, Iam sorry about posting the question 4 times. I now have learned to post one time only. Yes Iam new to the guitar and this forum, but at the same time I had no idea how a double locking tremolo worked.
                  Thanks for everyones input on this subject and telling me about the use of the forums.
                  Keep on Rockin. LABinOKC

Comment

OK, ok, ok, Iam sorry about posting the question 4 times. I now have learned to post one time only. Yes Iam new to the guitar and this forum, but at the same time I had no idea how a double locking tremolo worked.
                    Thanks for everyones input on this subject and telling me about the use of the forums.
                    Keep on Rockin. LABinOKC [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by LABinOKC:
                      I now have learned to post one time only.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X