Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korina Charvel Warrior

Hi All,

Just wanted to share my joy of building this extremely cool Warrior body for a Charvel neck. I made it for a buddy, who owns a Jackson RR classic now...What do you think?:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~pelvis/korina_...e/DSC00013.JPG

http://www.xs4all.nl/~pelvis/korina_...e/DSC00016.JPG

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Korina Charvel Warrior

O_o

Nice!!

Comment

Awesome! I have a Korina KV that rips. Your friend will love it. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Nice!!!! But doesn't korina have toxins in it or something? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Anyone remember that thread? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
          [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Nice!!!! But doesn't korina have toxins in it or something? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Anyone remember that thread? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nah, your thinking of "Kornia", not "Korina"!

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- E.
          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

If Korina was toxic, I'd be dead by now [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

It smells great, feels great and is easy to work with (and extremely light with better tone than Mahogany). I love it!

Comment

Well, if you like it... A body like this is about E250 ($270, custom built to players specs), which is a really nice price I think! Not really looking for work though, it's pretty busy [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow...that's perty!
                Love the figuring in the Korina!! That's a hot piece 'o lumber you have there!
                Nice choice on a body shape too! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X