Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One year anniversary of this site, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One year anniversary of this site, right?

Poor EZBoard... All that good info that couldn't be carried over here. bah..

Oh well, this place is great! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Yeah, there was a lot of helpful info at the EZBoard site. It still was viewable up to a couple months ago..mmm maybe longer. In my "Favorites" section, the link for this site is just above the old EZBoard link and I'd click it by accident every once in a while, and I'd be surprised that the page would load...along with those %$*#$% popups that went with it! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I even went so far as to copy a couple of the more helpful tech tips from that site to a Word doc, you know for "just in case"...although I can't recall where I saved them to. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Oh well,so that site is definitely gone now. The king is dead. Long live the JCF Online!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK:
        WOoohooo it's party time. Wheres that party hirn blowing smiley when ya need it.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">horn, ya mean? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

OK that was one of those "I don't know what you call those" party favor roll up thingies! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Comment

[

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yeah I meant horn I just cant type and somebody keeps moving the keys on me. Stupid cat.
                          Anyway yeah it was the first one I was thinking of. Where do you get all these cool smilies?
                          Gil

Comment

Ancient Chinese Secret! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

BTW Gil, I'm at Store #119 - #1 store in the chain, boyee! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

congrads to all your all like family now ! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X