Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One year anniversary of this site, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One year anniversary of this site, right?

Hey, it's been a full year since the board moved from the ol EZboard site to this one. Though I believe yesterday (Nov. 24th) is the real anniversary date. I'm actually going by dates of when users are registered...although there was a decently long crossover period when both sites were used.

I just wanted to drop a note of thanks to the admins for helping maintain this site and to the sponsors who help keep this site free, especially onlinestagegear who did it for so long. Kudos to everyone!
    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Re: One year anniversary of this site, right?

Here here! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Life would suck a little more without this site around.

Comment

This is the best damn board on the Internet...and here´s a toast to all of the admins, sponsors and members who keep this place rollin´! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Definitely the best forum on the net. More kudos to everyone involved! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Well! Congratulations to us and especially to the admins who keep town square free of low lifes!

Comment

A big thanks to the admins for keeping this great site going. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Here's to the admins [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

thnx guys, you rock!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks Admins. You guys----> [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Yay!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I agree, I'm not much of a forum kinda guy, but this place is pretty cool. Here's to another year!

Matt [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

I'm so addicted it might cost me a marriage! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] HUGE thanx to all involved with this great place! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

dude are you serious ? Thats horrible !

But yeah Thanks Admins you rock ! Ive enjoyed this board ever since i joined the EZboard version in late 2001

Comment

Man....I've only been here a relatively short period of time...since May of 03', but I have met some terrific people on this board...

I have acquired my first Jackson (SL-1), a cool Custom Shop BC Rich, and my rack [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Everybody here is awesome...and our admins are the best on the net [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Lets keep this puppy rollin....it keeps gettin better [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks to all! You guys run a tight ship here!!(I SAID SHIP!!) [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] My year anniversary for being on this board is also coming up and I'm glad you guys allow me to be part of the family here
                              [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Dave->
                              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                              X