Turkey Day Greeting 3
    Occupy JCF

Re: Happy Turkey Day!!!

Thats some funny shit ! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Matt [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Yeah...what they said [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Happy Thanksgiving......

On a serious note...when all of us (myself included) sit down with our loved ones and friends, think about our deployed service members. I have spent the holidays deployed in some God-forsaken country and it sucks.

We have much to be thankfull for [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving is about being thankfull.

Thank your god(s) that there weran't enuff Indians to defeat the English settlers that stole this country from them.

Be thankfull that the ideals and morals and ethics this country was based on, are disappearing more and more day to day.

Be thankfull that you voted for Bush, and now can no longer practice any religon, other than southern baptist or christianity or a sort, or practice your right to harmless free speech and demonstration, without being arrested , and detained under "homeland security" propagandic reign.

Be thankfull that you voted for Bush, our dictatorship leader, that implements laws and order that contradict the constitution.

Be thankfull that there are plenty of Bush supporters, if there weren't, we might still have some civil liberties.

Be thankful that Bush and Cheney, And Ashcroft have taken compassionte power from judges, and are tryign to push for maximum mandatory sentences. Thats right, next time you spark up a doobie, think about that...

Damn I couls go on forever, but I'm sure you are all pissed.

But,Thanksgiving is a time for sharing.
          I just shared, much as the white man shared his disease with the indian, when he came and stole this country.

The holidays are a time of forgiveness as well. Forgive yourselves for voting for Bush, and be more proactive. As well as forgive me for posting.

Happy dead and tainted bird day.

Comment

[img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] Goddamn people like you piss me off [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

If you have such a problem with the country, kindly go and relinquish your citizenship and fly one way to some communist, third world country.

It is a sad day to realize that some members of
            our Armed Forces have paid the ultimate price for the freedom you enjoy.

Really...think before you speak...it amplifies your ignorance and stupidity to incredible proportions [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Hello speaking as an american Indian some of what he said will never go away from our people,but it doesn't mean we should force it on others or should we be silent about it. As far as Bush goes I reserve my right as an american to make no coment [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] & for everyone else Thanks giving is on Thursday you guys are a little early [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I love my country as much as the next red blooded human , but my goverment does scare me sometimes.
              Happy thanksgiving everybody all of us every FRIKKIN american we all live here for the reasons
              no matter what they are or were because of the people who came before us. From a memeber of the Cherokkee nation, and proud american.

So lets cut htis Bird [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              According To The Prophecy

Comment

Originally posted by GWARGHOUL:
                being thankfull.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'd be thankful if you spelled the word right. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Goddamn people like you piss me off

If you have such a problem with the country, kindly go and relinquish your citizenship and fly one way to some communist, third world country.

It is a sad day to realize that some members of
                  our Armed Forces have paid the ultimate price for the freedom you enjoy.

Really...think before you speak...it amplifies your ignorance and stupidity to incredible proportions

Your assumptions of my presentation piss me off. Tho , had you not flamed at em a bit, i would have not repsonded.

I love this country...I truly believe...love it ro leave it...

"If you have such a problem with the country, kindly go and relinquish your citizenship and fly one way to some communist, third world country."

Thats a rather racist comment, there are very few "communist" countries ran full fledged. As well as you make it seem liek every other country is "3rd world"...
                  As far as me leaving, wouldn't happen. I'm quite a bit native american.

As far as armed forces currently fighting, for "freedom" is definatley questionable.
                  But yes, I am thankfull for those who have fauught for the true freedom, many generations ago. The freedom in this country is being struck down more and more everyday was the point I was getting at. Thats a solid fact.

"Really...think before you speak...it amplifies your ignorance and stupidity to incredible proportions"

Given the repsonse I made above, practice what you preach. You made a lot of assumptions about what I had to say. Especially about me not liking this country. If you read it thoroughly, you would see its about our government (which was supposed to be by the people, for the people), mainly our current government. Not the people, not the country..etc...assumption.

Now, back to what you said...
                  "Really...think before you speak...it amplifies your ignorance and stupidity to incredible proportions"

Nothing personal. Just don't make such statements without fully understanding.

Comment

1) Sorry for not meeting some of your timetables for wishing others a happy thanksgiving

2) Must there always be people who make a thread about the funny antics on homestarrunner.com into a political soapbox? Lighten up Francis!
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Hey Tekky I was jokeing about the time line, My bad. Thanks for being the first to bring it up we are all like family here IMHO.everyone have a good safe holiday. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      According To The Prophecy

Comment

definitely
                        joking
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

A young man named John received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a
                            bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary. Every word out of the bird's mouth was
                            rude, obnoxious and laced with profanity.

John tried and tried to change the bird's attitude by consistently saying only polite words, playing soft music and anything else he could think of to "clean up" the bird's vocabulary.
                            Finally, John was fed up and he yelled at the parrot. The parrot yelled back. John shook the parrot and the parrot got angrier and even
                            more rude.

John, in desperation, threw up his hand, grabbed the bird and put him
                            in the freezer. For a few minutes the parrot squawked and kicked and screamed.
                            Then suddenly there was total quiet. Not a peep was heard for over a minute.
                            Fearing that he'd hurt the parrot, John quickly opened the door to the freezer.

The parrot calmly stepped out onto John's outstretched arms and said ,"I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions.
                            I'm sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend to do
                            everything I can to correct my rude and unforgivable behavior."
                            John was stunned at the change in the bird's attitude. As he was about to ask the parrot what had made such a dramatic change in his behavior,
                            the bird continued, "May I ask what the turkey did?"

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Have a safe holiday all! Happy T Day!

©

Comment

Working...
                              X