Happy Turkey Day!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Turkey Day!!!

Happy Thanksgiving my bros! Yea, even you Gwar... I'm sorry you don't have anything to be thankful for (like internet access). It's been a rough year for me and mine, but there is still so much to cherish.

===CHALLENGE===

On every turkey, there's always an asshole.

I would like to suggest that Gwars post be moved to the 'new' forum. Once there, I will gleefully prove that he is clueless about the topics he so rudely expounds on. Even if he's right on some point, he probably doesn't know why...
    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Yes, .. a safe and joyful Thanksgiving Day Holiday to you all.

For the History on Thanksgiving.

http://www.theholidayspot.com/thanksgiving/history.htm

Remember it was Pilgrims that gave thanks to God as well as their neighbors, the Native Indians for the bounty and blessings they received.

Comment

Happy holidays.

I am thankful for things. I just seem to focus on the negativity in this world...gets kinda scary.

You totally took what I said the wrong way.
        Its all good tho, I presented it in a messed up way.

No Bush stickers for my car:P

Comment

Happy thanksgiving every one.

I hate Bush too.

Chong-11 months in prison-That is what I call regression.

When Chong goes to prison for selling bongs, you know times are tough.

I am thankful that our troops are fighting and dying, doing their best even if I disagree with the war.

I am thankful Ashcroft hasn't knocked my door down. Yet.

Of course, this is a guitar forum, right? So I'll just say I am thankful I am getting 2 new Jacksons this month!!!

Comment

Amen.

I think we all have oen thing in common...

We're thankfull Grover Jackson had an idea.

Comment

yo NOR,
              looks like you have 3 major things to be thankful for. very cool shot and happy thanksgiving to everyone who realizes how lucky we are to be in this great country.

tommy
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Agreed! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Dave->
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

hessian, it's only in a free market economy that someone like yourself, or anyone, could be getting two new Jacksons this month.

I wonder how many Iraqis ever got two new guitars in one month. I wonder how many North Koreans are getting two new guitars this month.

I'm sorry I've just gotta say it...some people just don't get it.

Comment

Being 1/2 American Indian(& proud of it!!)...Relax,or as Tekky puts it"Lighten up Francis"!!LOL!!Atomic Nutjob's got it right!!Happy Thanksgiving everybody!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Comment

Yeah, relax I get it. I love being an American. I just am a bit angered that Ashcroft under Bush put Chong in prison. That is just wrong. I'd be mad at Clinton if Reno put Chong away.

But hey, I don't wanna play Hannity and Colmes.

I just wanna cool Jackson and a hot woman.

Probably the same as you tx.
                      We all get that!!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all. The JCF is the best place on the web.

I'd like to especially welcome our Iraqi neighbors who now have the right to visit any website forum they wish.

Gwar, please let me know where I can send the "BUSH 2004" sticker for your car, unless you ride the bus...then I'll send a t-shirt.

Comment

Not being always in touch with the headlines.. you must forgive the ignorance of my question..but are we talking Tommy Chong as in from Cheech and Chong?

Comment

Yes it was Tommy. Something do do with his involvment in Chong Glass which I believe was a division of Nice Dreams Enterprises, they made glass pipes and other paraphenalia. He got sentenced to 9 months in prison, a 20K fine, and 100K in lost assetts. It's too bad our government couldn't have spent that time and money fighting the REAL criminals out there!

Oh and Happy Thanksgiving you guys!!!
                            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Hmm, sounds like he needed a factory out of the country. That's a looong time for just paraphenalia. Was there anything else or did he already have a record going? If he's making a living off of being illegal, yeah, they're going to do more than just slap your hand. Especially in this administration, you're going to see a lot stiffer dealings with things as that used to get overlooked. Something as simple and innocuous as your not getting your tabs renewed on time.. you can become suspect for being a potential person that is evading something. The state could fine you because the coffers need the money from the terrorism drag whereas before, they just date stamped your form and nothing happened to you.
                              Simple things are raising red flag and the states are taking a tougher stance to it because the admin approves of it.

Comment

A little off-topic but...

Chong to remain behind bars
                                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X