What's your favorite Jackson color?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite Jackson color?

I'm actually diggin the Electric Blue paint job.
    [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Re: What\'s your favorite Jackson color?

I like a lot of the graphics. My old school fav is the lightning, my new is the graveyard. My 2 cents worth. Anyone got change?
    How do you think we fund this organization? We're not exactly the March of Dimes.

Comment

I love the snakeskin although I don't own one [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] Got to save up I guess [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

joe...
      www.godwentpunk.com
      www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Either Black or Trans Black. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] My KBX is in Trans Black.... it's sugar sweetness.

Comment

Chlorine. Just like on my PC-1.

- E.
          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

new Graveyard-Lightning Sky-Yellow Bengal and as for Electric Blue, I just picjed up a 1990 Jackson USA Fusion, I really like the color, very clean looking, and not extra flashy. Jack.

Comment

definetely trans black (not that I own anything in trans black, but damn; that's a sexy look)

Comment

As far as graphics, my guitar pants go crazy over red and/or black ghost flames. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

For solids, I really dig Red Blue Pearl. Red finish with a blue pearl coat over top. Basically it looks red, but when the light hits the pearl at the right angle it adds this sweet looking blue color to it. It's a really subtle effect and looks awesome.

Comment

Trans Black
                  Red Ghost Flames
                  Blue To Purple Burst

Comment

I like the early San Dimas graphics, and transparent colors like trans red or trans blue.

Comment

I like Shattered Glass damnit! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Well, except for that time I dropped a beer mug on a conrete floor....that kind of sucked... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

trans cobalt blue favorite new, trans black favorite old. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
                        Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                        Amp... Pioneer
                        Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

I dig the Electric Blue too. I had a serious jonesing for a DK1 that Matt had at Online Stage Gear in that colour.

I like Yellow Gold Pearl too. And I couldn't imagine my Fusion Plus in a nicer colour than trans yellow. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

I'm gonna have to go with the Amber Sunburst on my SL-1. With the flames, it is drop dead gorgeous [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Solids: give me a creame aged white anyday,nuclear yellow, or hot pink

Grahics: Snakeskin, HF flames, or just about anything
                              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
                              X