Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving

Hey Guys,Girls, kiddies and jcf degenerates,

We at the JCF would like to send our holiday wishes to you and all of your families and friends. We have again grown over the last year by leaps and bounds since we moved off of Ezboard to our own server. We have had good times, bad times as well as a lot of laughs and great scores. We have gained a lot of new members this past year and had a lot of great info pass throughout these pages. Over this holiday season please take time to reflect on what you have taken from these boards as well as what you have contributed and the friends you have made. Please look forward to not only new membership but a lot of great new features being planned and some great surprises along the way .. .....

Thanks for making this the best stop on the web!

Happy Holidays
    Jeremy,Sully,Todd and Kevin
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Happy DryBird Day to all [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving back!!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! I think if everyone puts aside all the bad that may have happened to them this year that there is still an awful lot to be thankful for. I hope you all have a great day. I'm going spend the day with my immediate faimily...just me, my wife and my two boys...gonna drink beer (not the kids)...watch football and just relax.
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Thanks, guys! Well wishes for a safe & happy holiday right back atcha!

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Just a moment to thank you all for a great Forum. I've made many friends here and am very thankful to the admins for doing a great job. Man this sounds sappy... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Happy Thanksgiving!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to you all as well!

I started hanging at this board just before the move from ez-board, so I can reflect on one year of hanging with you guys. I have learned much. More than any one person and an endless amount of printed matter on these guitars could produce. At first I was interested in getting my hands on anything USA Jackson, and have since moved towarsd sticking with Soloists within a certain timeframe (just so I can limit what I buy). I have made some great friends here such as yogadork, Budman, gtrbuyer, RacerX, Charvel750...the list goes on. Life was bleak on the vintage guitar front and you guys sure spiced things up quite a bit. I would love to meet a few of you people in my region of the country such as yogadork, Fretburner, gtrbuyer, Kmaynard, and Bloodsplatter. Maybe someday we can work out a northeastern jam or get together. The majority of people I have met in these circles have been top shelf. I can't think of a better forum or overall group of people.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving from Missouri!! (yeah RacerX..I know [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) I just want to say that I have also made a lot of new friends here and I like to think of it as my second home. This forum was responsible for me brushing the dust off of my old Charvels and learning to love them all over again. I have learned a great deal from you guys and I try to give back what little I can offer. Thank you all for putting up with my bullshit and allowing me to be part of the family! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Happy Thanks Giving!!

Cham

Comment

yeah, I'd like to thank you guys for a great welcome...I admit it, I'm a newbie around here, freshly imigrated from the ESP board (thank goodness I found better place to stay!).
                    I wish all of you fellas a great thanksgiving, and thanks for helping me make sure, that Jackson's my #1.

Comment

Happy Thankgiving to all of you!

Thank you for your support in my times of need, for allowing me to help when I can, putting up with my strange (to me too) mood swings, ignoring me when you should, and being just a great bunch of people.
                      Even though the vast majority of us have never formally met, and probably never will, If the real-life chips were down, I know I could count on most of you.

Thats Pretty Cool.

Chuck Mitchell

Comment

I'm sorry Chuck, were you saying something? I thought this was the time to ignore you... [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Happy Thanks giving to you and all JCF members and their famlies.
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                        X