too many RR's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too many RR's

whats up with the 2 RR that are around $350. Everyone keeps asking about the differences other than pickguard so i got to thinking why not make one with a string-thru bridge?

Re: too many RR\'s

Seph, easiest way to do that: get the KVX10 and do a little sawing on the lower horn! [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

What's up is that the RX10D used to be the cheapass Indian Rhoads. They moved production to Japan and just kept the model as it was.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
        Seph, easiest way to do that: get the KVX10 and do a little sawing on the lower horn! [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...then do a little refinishing.....it should cost as much as tracking down an old Rhoads performer with string-thru-body and finding a separate sharkfin-inlay neck for it.

Comment

And only slightly less than a used RR5. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Bah! Not enough I say!

I would like to see the RX10D with a string-thru like that KVX10 has though.

Comment

Working...
            X