Easton Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easton Guitars

In the past 2 months I have sent 3 E-mails and never heard back. Anyone else have this problem?
    Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Re: Easton Guitars

Not really...Usually I email Kevin about some info. or whatever and I get a reply in 2-3 days...

Comment

817-680-9591

Comment

I emailed him twice, both times looking for something. The first time he replied looking for more info, the second time I never got a response. I take that as he can't help and is busy. No big deal.

Comment

He does get very busy at times, and he gets a lot of spam - if you send him something, make sure the title is short and identifiable (I usually mention the JCF in the title so he has at least some idea who it's from, or I put something specific in the title like 'need a Roswell neck', not 'I got a question')

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

you're best bet is to call him; i can't think of a time when i called and didn't reach him.

sully
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I e-mail him every now and then. He usually replies within a few hours. Dunno, give him a call

Comment

His email server's been uber-screwed for a while now. I think he might have his spam filter wound up a little too tight as well. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey calling is the best bet, I e-mailed him twice about some parts. Then just gave him a call the parts are on the way . Thanks Kevin.
                  According To The Prophecy

Comment

Last week I tried to e-mail them about if it's possible to special-order a KVX10 with a bound DK-2's neck, but it kept bouncing my e-mail back as undeliverable. I tried ten times and gave up.

Comment

Kevin doesn't sit on the puter firing off emails regularly...I had a couple slow responses but he has been pretty busy....best bet as Sully said would be to pick up the phone and give him a call
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

call him [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I had no problems either. E-mailed today and after couple hours got response.

Whoa first post

Comment

Hey Jani, no one can say you were too hasty to begin posting! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Welcome to the JCF! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X