FREE JCF logo decal *Happy Holidays*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FREE JCF logo decal *Happy Holidays*

I will take one..Sounds awesome, People like this make the JCF great!!

Ox

Comment

Me!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yes PLEASE!!! I'll take one as well if there are any left, and THANKS man....that is REALLY cool of you.
        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Sign me up for one as well. Thanks for the kind offer too!

Rudy
          Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

OK...3 left...after that, were done! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

FREE JCF logo decal *Happy Holidays*

This is a “Holiday Freebie” for JCF members. This really is free stuff. All it will cost you is a stamp. I cleared this with Sully, so I wouldn’t get slammed for being a “Spammer”.

Who I am:
              I am fairly new to the forum, so I would like to contribute to the membership however I can. I am a sign maker. I own a vinyl cutting system. I design logo’s, make banners, decals & signs. I do a lot of banner work & drum head lettering for local bands in my area.

What it is:
              This is a die cut JCF logo decal. Suitable for applying to anything smooth. It works the best on a car window. It won’t stick to a guitar case (sorry). I have 45 of these…Once they are gone…they are gone. There are 3 colors available: metallic Red, Silver or Blue. I can’t guarantee you will get the color you want, but I will try.

How to get yours:
              Post a reply to this thread so I can let the membership know when all 45 are spoken for. When you see that 45 people have replied, that’s it. No need to email me your mailing address, I will just loose it. Send me a full size (4 1/8 x 9 ½ inch) SASE (self addressed stamped envelope). It must be completely filled out and stamped. If not, it will get pitched. Let me know what color of decal you want. I will TRY to get you that color. Limit 1 decal per member. U.S. mailing addresses only.

What I want in return:
              Nothing….. I collect picks from amateur bands. So if you if you want to send me something, send me one of your bands picks. In turn I will send you one of my band’s “Busted Nut” picks.

Mailing Address:
              Send your full size (4 1/8 x 9 ½ inch) SASE to:

HuntinDoug
              P.O. Box 8081
              Carlisle, OH 45005
              >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Hey guys... Huntindoug is a top shelf dude!! I recently bought some stuff from him and everything was mint and much better than even described. The decals he gave me were awesome and the JCF decal is my favorite. Hurry up and get one!! You rock bro... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll take one! That looks cool. Thanks for the freebie.

Comment

Going once....going twice...
                    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

HuntinDoug!
                      I know you...didn't I buy an Ibanez Iceman from you awhile back on the 'Bay? You know what jogged my memory....there was a bunch of "Busted Nut" picks in the case! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
                        COOL!

Comment

Very Cool!!!

If there are any left I would love to have one as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Subvamp:
                            HuntinDoug!
                            I know you...didn't I buy an Ibanez Iceman from you awhile back on the 'Bay? You know what jogged my memory....there was a bunch of "Busted Nut" picks in the case! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep, that's me...you got the IC400..right [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Labelscott...youre in my friend! Thats the last one. Looks like this went over well. I hope everyone likes the decals. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Get those SASE's out to me ASAP, and before you know it, you'll "be sportin' da bling bling" ....peace
                              >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

This guy rules..........

Comment

Working...
                                X