FREE JCF logo decal *Happy Holidays*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FREE JCF logo decal *Happy Holidays*

I hate to bring this up, but how do you (HuntinDoug)know who is sending the SASE? Any one who passes through can send you one, and without a way to match a name with a screen name, how will you know what's going where?

Flametop = J.B. in TX
    The Buzzard does not fear
    The man in riot gear
    Harvest a skull of stone
    The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

That's an excellent question but hopefully everyone was smart enough to put their screen name on it. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Which reminds me Doug, did you get mine yet? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by budman68:
        That's an excellent question but hopefully everyone was smart enough to put their screen name on it. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Dave->
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dave, Yours was the first to arrive. Will go out on Mon.
        >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Originally posted by Flametop:
          I hate to bring this up, but how do you (HuntinDoug)know who is sending the SASE? Any one who passes through can send you one, and without a way to match a name with a screen name, how will you know what's going where?

Flametop = J.B. in TX
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">J.B., Well...good question. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I guess I'm relying on the members to take the time to wright their screen names on a note with the SASE. And, to be honest about it. [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] It seems like most of the people who replied are the "core" members that you see in a lot of posts. And, it's not like I cant make a couple more decals if I need too. I know this isnt going to be a fool proof plan, then again, were talking about a sticker & a $.37 stamp.
          >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Originally posted by HuntinDoug:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by budman68:

Dave->
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dave, Yours was the first to arrive. Will go out on Mon. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I didn't put my screen name on the envelope. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Let's just say mine came from San Antonio, TX.

Comment

Hey thanks Doug!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I can't remember if I put mine on there or not! [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Ray = NY

Comment

I don't think I put my screen name on there either...but mine's addressed from beantown.
                  "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

My name's Nick Weszka, from Churchville, MD. Sorry that I didn't put my screen name in, but the outer envelope is brown with a crossed out CSX logo on the upper left, if that helps you at all so you know it's me.

Thank you!
                    Nick

Comment

Guys,
                      would somebody kindly take my spot? Doug thanx for the offer tho.

Thanx
                      Cham

Comment

I'd love to have one in case a bow-out seat isn't filled by now! Thank you so much for the generous offer even if I don't get one.

Very kind of you indeed... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

shred!
                        [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by fullshred:
                          I'd love to have one in case a bow-out seat isn't filled by now! Thank you so much for the generous offer even if I don't get one.

Very kind of you indeed... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

shred!
                          [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Shread....send it in, I'll hook you up. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

>>>Shred....send it in, I'll hook you up.

Yahoo! Thanks, Doug [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

It's a-comin'

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X