I predict more classifieds!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I predict more classifieds!!

Here is a good thing for those of us not fortunate enough to get a Big Red. Just think about all the listings in the classifieds section from frantic JCF bros scrambling for the cash to pay for the newest JCF guitar [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] . I predict an increase in great classified deals at deposit time and a total "blow out-must sell-gotta go-make an offer-liquidation sale-thinning the herd-I'm not into strat bodies-I'm not into Floyds-I can't get used to 24 frets-I'll only play stoptails-only neck thru's for me from now on etc..." crazy classifieds ads at the time the final payment is due! Of course I am well aware that there are alot of JCF bro's with big bucks and plenty of spendable cash around here but I bet what I say is true for most.
    Nostrajohnus SPEAKS [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: I predict more classifieds!!

You're reading the coffee grounds in the bottom of your mug at breakfast again aren't you? [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Never thought about that! I hate to see the JCF brothers selling their beloved gear, but it could be a nice opportunity to buy some of their rejects. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I kid, I kid. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

It's funny, I was thinking the same thing when they announced the new series. Those who aren't in it should get some great deals ya know? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I was thinking the same thing too, Dave. Now that I am in on the series, I'll probably be one of those jokers selling gear. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Oh well, you do what ya gotta do.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

As soon as a post appears regarding the deposit due LET THE GAMES BEGIN. This place is so much fun that sometimes I think it should be a pay to enter site. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

but it is a pay to enter site.
              you all have to put up with my posts don't ya?
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
                Now that I am in on the series...
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You already know for sure that you're in?

Does that mean if we haven't heard that we're out?

(And sorry I didn't go to the official question forum)

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable:
                  As soon as a post appears regarding the deposit due LET THE GAMES BEGIN. This place is so much fun that sometimes I think it should be a pay to enter site. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Dave->
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy:
                    but it is a pay to enter site.
                    you all have to put up with my posts don't ya?
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tommy, we should pay YOU for posting. I find you nearly as funny as George Carlin
                    sometimes, and that's high praise!

Lerx
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I'm with Bud and JG, let the selling begin. I love Robin but just not the oversized V. I hope to also pick up some guitars that others would not otherwise be selling.

Comment

Robbin. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                        "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                        Gotta get away from here.
                        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Even if I had to sell my stuff, I have the cash to pay the half deposit for the Big Red.
                          Plus I have seen so many great gears for sell even before the announcement.
                          I sold my Anderson for $1000 shiped and Engl Savage for less than $1000 early last week.

Christmas is coming and we all need extra money for something...BIG RED? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

im saving now for JCF03. i wish i would have been around for the first one & while BIG RED is cool im only 5' 5" so ide need LIL RED... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

hope its Robbins black firebird or rounded V with the dots.

Comment

Originally posted by j2379:
                              im saving now for JCF03. i wish i would have been around for the first one & while BIG RED is cool im only 5' 5" so ide need LIL RED... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

hope its Robbins black firebird or rounded V with the dots.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How about a Dan Spitz RR?
                              [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X