Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I predict more classifieds!!

Originally posted by toejam:
    How would one go about actually recreating Vai's Green Meanie correctly? Would it be a sunburst first, then painted green, dragged around a little bit and then stickered to hell? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, maybe Fender can lend a hand with the relic'ng. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'd definitely like to see Warrens crossed swords, Lynch's bengal, or Viv's. Regardless, I'd like some variation of the super strat/soloist vein.
        Tom

Comment

I think that whatever the next one is, it should not be an artist guitar...

Comment

Maybe the next one should reflect the new world order of Jacksons coming off the Fender lines..........Just grab a few Fender Strats off the line and slap a Jackson logo on 'em, and charge big bucks.................

Comment

I guess we won't be seeing your name on the JCF YCE list huh?
              Occupy JCF

Comment

I don't like mushroom. I want pepperoni and onions on my pizza! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Then you wont be getting in on the limited JCF-pizza run [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Okay, I like half sausage and plain just fine, too! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

• Re: I predict more classifieds!!

JMO But an early eighties Charvel body with a strat head shape, three toggles, a tone knob, an old style non trem bridge and the crowning feature, the old style flaaaaaaaaaaames. A JB with some 59's. Maybe not famous as an artist guitar ( Did anyone famous play anything close ) but certanly captures the Charvel Vib. Dana [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

A Soloist is a cool idea! I would love to see one like the red one at the bottom of this picture:

Note the Explorerish headstock and hand signed headstock logo. Only mod I would like is a Floyd Rose.

Comment

Is a Mustaine V out of the question?

Comment

Originally posted by Trypp Powell:
                            Is a Mustaine V out of the question?
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'd say so .. Not likely they would allow it after Dave telling them to stop production of it. Also we are doing a V this yr and we want to mix things up ....

I'd love to do a super strat, a star or even a shannon soloist ...
                            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by KMaynard:
                              Then you wont be getting in on the limited JCF-pizza run [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
                                I think that whatever the next one is, it should not be an artist guitar...
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't think that will happen. With artist or historical Jacksons or Charvels, there are no arguments about what features are on the guitar. We've seen several times where a dealer was willing to go for a special run of guitars only to have it killed because nobody can agree on what they want on it. And this ain't pizza bub, we can't just order cheese and half sausage and mushroom.
                                Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                                X