I predict more classifieds!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: I predict more classifieds!!

Ha ha, Jim, I always get a kick out of that poster! Check out Sweet's head! It looks 3x too big for his midget body! And where's his neck? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey Jim, I was thinking about mentioning Spacey T's red Proto-Soloist, but I didn't want to get yelled-at again! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

(Newc - [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] )

Comment

Originally posted by KMaynard:
        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Trypp Powell:
        Is a Mustaine V out of the question?
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'd say so .. Not likely they would allow it after Dave telling them to stop production of it. Also we are doing a V this yr and we want to mix things up ....

I'd love to do a super strat, a star or even a shannon soloist ...
        </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Gimme a white Shannon soloist and I'll be as happy as a pig in shit. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        04 could be a VVV then [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
          I think that whatever the next one is, it should not be an artist guitar...
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't think that will happen. With artist or historical Jacksons or Charvels, there are no arguments about what features are on the guitar. We've seen several times where a dealer was willing to go for a special run of guitars only to have it killed because nobody can agree on what they want on it. And this ain't pizza bub, we can't just order cheese and half sausage and mushroom. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This is totally right here....unfortunately. The past few times people tried to get a guitar together it never came together because people couldn't agree.

With a sig guitar....well it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
            I don't like mushroom. I want pepperoni and onions on my pizza! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i'm with ya, joe... i won't eat anything that could potentially grow on someone's foot.
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by ranalli:
              This is totally right here....unfortunately. The past few times people tried to get a guitar together it never came together because people couldn't agree.

With a sig guitar....well it is what it is.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yep...it's a big mess, that's why the admins decide the model [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] but there will be plenty of non artist editions... the difficult thing is that if you look at historical guitars, they usually made history b/c a specific artist played them. granted, that's a blanket statment, but there ya go.

sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Agreed - the historically significant guitars are the ones tied to the artist.

I'd vote for an original Lynch (with the mini-bike-chain "strings" from the "Unchain The Night" vid [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

As for the Hot Wheels Flames - yes, CC Deville had one which he put a JEM neck on.

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I also been thinking of ordering a Soloist that would look like something that could have come out circa 1982. Make it the Soloist shape with the small Rhoads sharkfin inlays, the old Rhoads gold script logo, and brass trem. Give it some period Charvel details like knob placement and cover plate material.

Comment

Now that would be unique!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                    X