Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!! Mustaine wanted to buy Jackson co.?!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: !!! Mustaine wanted to buy Jackson co.?!!!

Well I stand corrected [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I see a KV in the gallery to with a 3x3, I guess I am the fool. Sorry guys, even still Fenders changes if any probably won't bug me too much, I actually have my local Jackson dealer getting in 2 SL2Hs one in trans black and trans blue, and I will end up buying one of them, that is kind of why I am reluctant to buy anything here, saving money for *the one* Jackson I can play before I buy, I have never bought a USA Jackson I could have played before I bought, I have only bought them from stores online. I know it's stupid, but it's kind of a little wish to play a USA Jackson and be like, damn I have to have it, instead of my usually buy it from ebay, love it and keep it, or hate it and sell it.

Comment

http://www.hackolutions.com/kv2t/kv2t10.jpg

Man they do look nice, I stand corrected, and I honestly can't say I mind!

Comment

I actually think the 3+3 headstock looks better on the V or Warrior than a Strat-shaped guitar, but it's still cool either way for something a little different than the standard pointy. I had an idea for double MOP shark inlays like that awhile ago, just not with the abalone in the middle. It does look like a block inlay if not seen up close.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Those 'sharkeye' inlays were something Kevin came up with for the Swee-Tone line originally. Fender hasn't made any significant changes yet, and I doubt they will.

Comment

Working...
          X