Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I've decided to get my first Les Paul... I mean a Jackson!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I've decided to get my first Les Paul... I mean a Jackson!

I've talked to Kennslp who's a board member here, and I'll be picking this baby up from him. It'll be my first USA Jackson! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2577662160
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: So I\'ve decided to get my first Les Paul... I mean a Jackson!

The body looks tiny on that sucker

Comment

Yeah, I believe it's a little smaller and thinnner than a LP, kinda like the old LP Jr. or Special models. That's okay, I'm only 5'5", so it will look fine on me. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey I went gold on that post. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

It must be the camera angle.. it almost looks like one of those super small travel guitars in the pic.

Still waiting for my first USA Jackson. I hope a nice early Jackson Strat shows up when I have the cash.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
          It'll be my first USA Jackson! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wrong forum then!!! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Congratulations! But spare us the pictures... your digital camera SUCKS ASS! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] *hopes Toejam gets a great digicam for Christmas*

Comment

nice one, Toey!!

Must be a twin thing [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah, my digi cam sucks major ass!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I also hope to get one for Christmas. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Hey John, congrats on the gold goodness!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Must be a twin thing, Gary! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] You get a new guitar and then I get one. I'm sick of being Danny DeVito, though. I'm not that short. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Let me know how it sounds if you get it. Mine sounds pretty dead. I just ordered an AirZone for it - hopefully that will work. Also, on mine I replaced the bridge with a Tone-Pros.

And you're right - they are small!

McD out
                  \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

It looks funny.
                    Made in USA? I didn't know of this model.
                    COOL!
                    Jackson Les Paul Jr. kind of Guitar.
                    Let me know how it plays and all you need is a Kill switch like JJmodel has.

Congrats!!

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Made in '97. From the '97 Jackson sales folder: http://www.jacksonmuseum.com/archive...f-97-page2.jpg

Mahogany body and neck. It's stock with a DiMarzio Distortion, so hopefully it will sound pretty nice and not too dark. I can always change the pup if need be. I'll definitely give a review on it when I get it.

Comment

Looks Pretty Cool...congrats and enjoy it...Jackson's rock no matter the shape..

Fish YOU Win! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                          I've talked to Kennslp who's a board member here, http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2577662160
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Another goofy "For auction here we have a..."
                          [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                          That sounds so lame...just describe the thing...yes we know it's up for auction, yes we know it's here, etc etc. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Also no apostrophe in its... [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by toejam:
                            I've talked to Kennslp who's a board member here, http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2577662160
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Another goofy "For auction here we have a..."
                            That sounds so lame...just describe the thing...yes we know it's up for auction, yes we know it's here, etc etc. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Also no apostrophe in its... [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
                            </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey RacerX....If it bothers you so much.... JUST IGNORE MY AUCTIONS!!!!! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Toejam....Im sure you'll enjoy her....Thanks again!!

-Kenn

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                              Another goofy "For auction here we have a..."
                              That sounds so lame...just describe the thing...
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Or also, when they start out by saying "You are bidding on a _____".
                              I always think to myself "No, I'm probably not". [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X