Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in Boston who doesn't mind getting together to Jam

Hey Guys,
    Anyone in the Boston area who wouldn't mind getting together sometimes to jam and help me increase my chops? I live in Marblehead, Massachusetts and travel a helluva lot. But it would be really cool to get together and practice and just hang out and talk guitars.

Tracy Jenkins, I know you live in that area, so Curt told me. Are you still there? And Dude, awesome selection of guitars!!! They rock. Would be cool to get together and check them out if you're still in the area.

Thanks guys. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Dangerous but Worth the Fish [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Anyone in Boston who doesn\'t mind getting together to Jam

Oh Yeah, one more thing. Does anyone know how to post a picture under my name. All you guys have some geat pictures. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey man I'm in downtown Boston and I can jam whenever [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Well actually after new years would be best, too busy with exams at the moment and then I leave for a couple weeks of vacation.. but when I'm back and you're in town let me know.

Actually me and Kev were talking about a New England JCF thing a long time ago in chat.. lots of jcf'ers in the area.. maybe we could make something happen. Off the top of my head there's me, you, Kev, Tracy, Metalcop, Kamo, Matt (from matts music), soloist1 is kinda far but might be able to make it, and there's more but its like 3:30am and i can't think.

Comment

oh yeah, the picture under your name is called an Avatar.. go into your profile.. then put a link in for the image that you want next to where ever it says avatar.

Comment

reckon Kamo will bring the twins? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          Hail yesterday

Comment

We also have Chuckosplatter(bloodsplatter)up here ... So let's do this.. How about early Feb we have a JCF NE fest. .. Anything earlier will be a pain with NAMM and the holidays here.
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I, too, am in Boston. Were any of you at the G3 show at the Orpheum last month? ..thought it was pretty cool, myself.
              "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Kevin,sounds like a plan,just let me know & I'm there!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Comment

Hell yeah... sign me up. I'll bring the beer!
                  Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

yeah this will be cool as hell.. we should make another thread for it sometime, cuz there's a bunch more people in NE that haven't responded yet.

Comment

I'm in (for a Feb get together).

Comment

I really wish there were some JCf'ers down here in FL. Charvel750 is a few hours away, and Keith never answers my emails..so i'M ALL ALONE.
                        And everybody aroudn here play Ibenhadz.

Comment

man i would love to be at the new england
                          jcf jam. anybody have a backyard i could crash in? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Im Florida, So is John

Ox

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy:
                              man i would love to be at the new england
                              jcf jam. anybody have a backyard i could crash in? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah ..you could crash in my backyard Tom .. but you'de freeze your ass off
                              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
                              X