Anyone in Boston who doesn't mind getting together to Jam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone in Boston who doesn\'t mind getting together to Jam

i won't wear any yankee merchandise so i can make it home alive.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Any Boston-area folk should check out the bands on my website and support them [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Oh, and my band too (All Asia in Cambridge Jan 25! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] )
      Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Wow Dudes...thanks for the responses....a NE jam sounds great in Feb. Count me in.....Any specific day? [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Thanks for the Avatar help Lev.

I'm actually going to be back home Monday morning...(in CA right now working)....maybe a get together sometime next week?

(I travel alot for work on the weekends but am supposed to go home sometime that month).

It'll be cool to meet some of you guys from the JCF.....and possibly increase my chops at the same time.... make it a tradtition.... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Did someone forget to mention, "must have a snowplow"? [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by KMaynard:
            How about early Feb we have a JCF NE fest. .. Anything earlier will be a pain with NAMM and the holidays here.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll be there! We should all bring a couple of our choice pieces with a stand and get a cool JCF guitar group shot.

Comment

Marblehead...the memories. I went up there with a friend of mine who met some crazy ***** on the internet, ending up banging her sister, and then one of her friends.

That was a great week.

Comment

You know, this actually sounds like a good idea. I would be interested as well, especially after the holidays. Just moved from Brookline, but I am still quite close to Boston.

I am in.
                "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

where in ca.?
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                  X