Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson\'s headstock

Cannot forget about this classic however

I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

you guys really hate esp [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

give me some respect! im like the only 18 year old that likes jacksons. everyone in my area is either a fender or a epiphone freak

i was joking.

whats NAMM?

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelMadeja:

whats NAMM?
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">http://www.namm.org/

Comment

ok guess yall didnt mind this post. I think it looks awesome white with black lettering. I just cant get enough of playing and seeing that headstock in the mirror. Absolutely perfect. The only other headstock i think looks really cool is the ESP M2 reverse headstock. but Jackson's kills it. Guess thats why ESP tries to copy Jackson all the time. ESP knows Jackson is awesome.

Comment

Jackson's headstock is pretty perfect in my eyes, one of the main reasons I thought Carvins were cool at first was when they had that very similar headstock.

I also really love the Gibson Explorer head too and al the ones similar to it like Hamer's Explorer or Kramer's Baretta.
            I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Heres a new color for the Jackson line up.
              transparent cobalt finish..

I just got this in stock yesterday. sweet!
              I like the headstock on this baby..

Havent decided if I wanna keep it or sell it ;-)

Body is sweet honey too!!

Comment

I still like the original Gold writing on the headstock much better than the logo's. I also like the fact that the original logo was painted manually at first (later stickers were made). I think that the writing of the logo was special because it varied from guitar to guitar....

Check out this from one of the first jacksons ever made.

Diego

<center></center>

[ December 15, 2003, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]

Comment

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I like the Jackson wedge-head because it's very simple and nice-looking. It looks just as new now as it did 20 years ago. It also goes nicely with a lot more body shapes than something like a Strathead does.

Comment

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Early ESP's had direct copies of Jackson wedge-heads. That reverse wedge came later, around the early 1990's.

Comment

Say MichaelM,

How many Jacksons do you own...

Is that YOUR LTD? It's soooo cool. [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

How many NU-Metal CDs do you own? [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

If you're trying to compare guitars, post a pic of a real ESP than that wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Loud2Old:
                          If you're trying to compare guitars, post a pic of a real ESP than that wannabe.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Isn't a "real" ESP still a wanna-be? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

i got 1 jackson, and 0 esp's i just like to annoy people when they show that they don't like something [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

i got 1 jackson, and 0 esp's i just like to annoy people when they show that they don't like something [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're doing a great job. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X