MoAIP Snapshot redux...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoAIP Snapshot redux...

OK, the last time I did this I had an issue with a nosy MF who liked to post pictures that they shouldn't... I hosted it from my site because I can't get to the JCF server here at work. So I put a temporary fix on the problem...

So... Here you go again... A peek of things to come...

<center></center>
    Occupy JCF

Re: MoAIP Snapshot redux...

Looking good, Todd. Can't wait for it! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Excellent Todd. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Very nice indeed. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Once again Todd, Excellent!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Dave->
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Looks fantastic...your work will definitely be appreciated!!

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

joe...
            www.godwentpunk.com
            www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Don't forget to include all the Charvette models! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Good job there! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Man, that looks great!.. I feel... all squishy inside. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks for all your hard work!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Can't wait! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Now, now, you didn't tell me I couldn't post those pics of your sister [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Now if you'd have done that, I would have headed down to your neck of woods to dispach you with extreme prejudice. My sister is sweet and innocent, I remind her boyfriend of that every time I'm staring him down. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

But something similar did happen. Some saw it and some didn't. I personally didn't feel it was right. So I deleted the thread. Needless to say I was hoppin' mad.

So, sorry gentlemen, I'm not offering pictures up to the vultures... [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Especially since I see what some of you guys say about the chicks that other fools post on da'Bay...
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

i tried to goto the addy in the jpg, but it was PW'd... i wanted to get a 'real' sneak peak @ at MOAIP..

looking good tekky.

~Eric

Comment

Yup... The development directory I'm using is password protected. "I'll post no working version of the MoAIP before it's time." (some of you geezers will remember that line, well, not exactly like that..)

Everyone will see it soon enough...
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

Hey, who you callin a geezer if YOU remember that line? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

First appearance: Orson Welles in a wine commercial
                            Also appeared in: Fast Times At Ridgemont High; "I shall serve no fries before their time"
                            [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mmmmmmm...Phreebie Cates in a bikini....mmmmm [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

todd, can you give us a list of guitars you don't have yet? I have to make some pics of a particular guitar, but that would be useless if you have that one already.

btw, looks great!

Harrald

Comment

Working...
                              X