Can I imort Jacksons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can I imort Jacksons?

I let you know when I get the guitar. But chances are I have to...

Comment

Awesome man
      PM me

Comment

kick ass

Comment

Originally posted by busdriver:
          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Baum83:
          You're supposed to pay tax here as well, but I guess I was lucky this time.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">When did you buy the guitar? I bought a SL-1 from OSG and the tax-invoice arrived 5 month later! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Fuck! I just got it one day before Christmas! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

I've always paid import tax on guitars before I got them. Customs won't release them until it's paid, then the delivery can go on. This is from stores and individuals in the US that I have bought from.

Comment

taxes suck

Comment

Originally posted by Baum83:
                You're supposed to pay tax here as well, but I guess I was lucky this time.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">When did you buy the guitar? I bought a SL-1 from OSG and the tax-invoice arrived 5 month later! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Fifth_Horseman:
                  Hey, that's the first time I've read about somebody from Germany ordering a Jackson from a US dealer.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">#2 here [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                  I ordered Jackson guitars from US dealers and I always had to pay taxes [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Genebaby:
                    I've always paid import tax on guitars before I got them. Customs won't release them until it's paid, then the delivery can go on.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">In Germany (Europe??) it depends on the delivery company (UPS, FedEx, etc...). In many cases the delivery company pays the taxes and import-VAT for you and later sends you invoice.

Baum83: You better calculate with additional 20% (approx. 4% tax and 16% import-VAT). The bad thing is, that they include the shipping costs for that calculation. [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

Although we have to pay taxes, it will be cheaper to import than buy over here.

btw, what is the VAT in sweden? in Holland it is 19% (sick amount!)

Harrald

Comment

In Norway it`s 24%, in Sweden I think it`s 25%.

Comment

Originally posted by guitar geek:
                          Although we have to pay taxes, it will be cheaper to import than buy over here.

btw, what is the VAT in sweden? in Holland it is 19% (sick amount!)

Harrald
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Same in France, 19.6% + 5% of custom office tax. But I will still save at least 1000€ on my SL2H.
                          What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

I`m from Sweden also and was over in L.A. in 88, playing with a Swedish band for a couple of months.
                            I was offered to buy an 87 USA Soloist for 600$ (about 3800Sek) by the guy at our rehersal studio, so i bought it and took it with me on the flight home. No questions asked. Just picked it up with my suitcase and went home.
                            I`m seriously considering a weekend trip to New York. Take a cab. Pick one (or two) USA Jacksons up, and fly back.
                            I´t will probably be the cheapest way to get a USA model, + you get a weekend in the big apple!

//Jonzkij

Comment

How much does the trip cost from arlanda to new york?

Comment

Working...
                              X