Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A VIRTUAL CHRISTMAS CARD from www.docsguitars.com to ALL JCFers !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A VIRTUAL CHRISTMAS CARD from www.docsguitars.com to ALL JCFers !!!

A SAFE AND BLESSED HOLIDAY SEASON TO ALL MY JACKSON/CHARVEL FORUM BROTHERS AND YOUR LOVED ONES...

Doc, Cindy and Samson Dryer

www.docsguitars.com

> > CLICK HERE TO OPEN THE VIRTUAL CHRISTMAS CARD < <

{and a BIG THANKS to my GOOD BUDDY, Lloyd Prins - at www.guitarxpress.com in Tulsa, as I sorta "borrowed" and altered his clip art !!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] }

Re: A VIRTUAL CHRISTMAS CARD from www.docsguitars.com to ALL JCFers !!!

cool man!

Comment

That was pretty neat indeed. Merry Christmas!

Comment

Hey, don't let Doc fool ya...that isn't photoshopped, that is actually Doc playing one of his Jackson's.....well of course it was taken a couple of years back too [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Merry Christmas Doc, to you, Cindy, and of course the Samson-dude [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Merry Christmas to you too, Rock Doc! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

HEY, HEY there - MARINE !!!!...THAT musta been taken BACK when I was STILL DRINKING...

I'm 6'2", and - back in my BOOZIN' DAYS - my HEAVIEST was 256 lbs. - I am NOW down to a SEMPER FI - FIGHTIN' weight at 181 lbs.

Comment

LOL...Doc..ya's should know it was all said and meant in fun bro.

I am so digging the Soldano I got from you...basically stole it really.....will always remember how you treated me, and called me several times on YOUR dime to make sure everything was right and I was happy....not too many companies/businesses are like that now.

As for me, I'm a runt. I'm only like 5'10" and 160 soaking wet, and that's in cammies [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Again Doc, you are awesome and hope you and yours have a terrific Christmas and new year.

Comment

The SAME and MORE ATCHA, LP Custom !!!!

...OH, YEA...YOU GOTZ MAIL, too !!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Merry Christmas Doc! I was waiting for a evil , bloody face to pop out and say BLAHH! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Doc...thanks buddy....

Hey, I didn't get the mail....

Please re-send to:

[email protected]

Thanks bro.

Comment

Thanks for the well wishings Doc, and the same goes to you and your family....
                      ....doc is my hero...

Comment

thanks Doc. You're a great, stand-up guy. I hope you and yours have a terrific Xmas & the New Year brings plenty of smokin' deals! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Great card Doc ! Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and the Fam ! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Merry Christmas to you and yours also doc [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Merry Axemass to all of you here [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X