Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This is awesome

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
    Also, I noticed sharkfin inlays on the 24th fret... do Jacksons typically have that?

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nope! Looks a bit weird.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Okay, I got it to show up in my paint program, but it's gonna take me awhile. Bah, I'm going out to the bar now anyway, so I'll figure it out later tonight when I'm good and drunk. Oh the wonderful creations I'll make. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ooh, I can hardly wait! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

All natural!

<center></center>

[ December 20, 2003, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]

Comment

Guys, any opinions on the neck and bridge pickups still looking a bit close together? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Tekky, how do you do that in-forum resizing? I promise to keep all my pictures smaller from now on though, so no worries. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Also, I noticed sharkfin inlays on the 24th fret... do Jacksons typically have that?

I promise myself that I'll finish my studying for my final on Monday, and THEN I'll spend time creating guitars, although the studying probably won't get done now. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I use an html code, unfortunately I can't shut off the html for a single post, but e-mail me and I'll send it to you.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Here's my rendition of a King V in Ibanez's "moon shadow" color, black binding, and a simple push-pull one-pot with toggle:

It would look better if the pic could add a metallic/sort-of-glittery tone to it.

Comment

Gotta get one of these. Too bad it would cost a small fortune to get one made:

Comment

hehehe. well, due to this generator. looks like i'm getting my first Jackson come 24days from now. RR1. i'm thinking the Hot Rod Flames, but that graphic seems to be up 'n down from time to time? i remember the one DCGL had awhile back was absolutely awesome. with the blue tips and all. i'm gonna' run to Guitar Asylum 'n see what can be done over there. what they have in stock, what they can get. whole shabang. reason i'm saying this? Big BIG thanks to both Eric [that's ya' name AlexL?] and all the admins for this. amazing stuff. have a good Christmas alla' ya's!

Comment

Originally posted by cryoprison:
                        hehehe. well, due to this generator. looks like i'm getting my first Jackson come 24days from now... Big BIG thanks to both Eric [that's ya' name AlexL?] and all the admins for this. amazing stuff. have a good Christmas alla' ya's!
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep, it's Eric (AlexL is a reference to Alex Lifeson of Rush). You're welcome, and congratulations on getting a new axe!

I really need to talk to Jackson about some kickback for the sales this thing generates... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

- E.
                        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
                          notp, the pickups are closer together on a 24 fret guitar than they are on a 22. the program is intelligent that way; try doing a 3 hum 24 fret anything. it shouldn't work.

sully
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually, if you direct-mount them, there's room for 3 hummers [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Here's my ideal Rhoads [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            Matte black...no inlay....just devoid of any color...so black it sucks in and devours every color around it!...LOL! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

<center></center>

[ December 24, 2003, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]

Comment

Except for the logo, binding, and frets, right? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

The one guitar:

Comment

Working...
                                X