This is awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This is awesome

Hey that's a nifty tool there, very cool.

Comment

Great work guys! This is too much fun!!
      Finally, my dream V!!

My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Reverse head King Vs are popular around here, eh?
        Gee, I wonder who started that trend? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

How many guesses do I get? [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Wow what fun !!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

notp, the pickups are closer together on a 24 fret guitar than they are on a 22. the program is intelligent that way; try doing a 3 hum 24 fret anything. it shouldn't work.

sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Hmm, I looked at my KE3 and the two humbuckers don't appear as close together as that, for some odd reason. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Oh well, this generator is absolutely awesome. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Man this is not good for the GAS

This thing should come with a warning [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002:
                    How many guesses do I get? [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lessee, y'all from da South, raght?
                    A'hm gonna giv ya three guesses den! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm not much into reverse heads, but I thought it suited my Raging Bull graphic. Notice the attention to detail - the blood red pins, the poo brown logo. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

I did a couple cool ones, but how do I post them here? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                          I did a couple cool ones, but how do I post them here? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Joe, just use your "print screen" button on your keyboard(it makes a screenshot) and that puts the image on your clipboard. Then just go to your paint program and click "edit" then "paste" and it will show up there. Just crop it and save it as a JPG file and upload it to where you have pictures and then link your pic to the thread [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

easy huh? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Dave->
                          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Did you read the whole thread? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

about a half dozen posts into this thread, you'll find instructions. check 'em out [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

I did read the whole thread, but it still didn't help, since I'm a computer retard! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I was trying to right click on it print and save it somehow. Dave, I never knew I had that button on my keyboard, but I see it now. I'll try it and see what happens. Thanks! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X