X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This is awesome

There is no spoon [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

No there isn't.

Unfortunately there is no one guitar, either. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

What I expected when Fender bought Jackson:

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
          Except for the logo, binding, and frets, right? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bite me Bullseye boy! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] ...LOL!

Comment

More stuff....

Purple marble:

Blood red marble:

Something like orange granite:

Bubbles refracting light:

Comment

that blood red marble is awesome man! if i could, i'd get black w/ red bevels, red iommi cross inlays, red logo, and red binding on the neck and headstock. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

how about black binding, black anodised frets & the Jackson logo in matte black so you only see it when the light hits the headstock the right way??
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
                  Actually, if you direct-mount them, there's room for 3 hummers [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc [/QB]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Newc, do not make me come down there and hurt you!

- E.
                  Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Now *that* would earn the honor of being named "None More Black" !

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That's it now I'm posting

Image Quality gets really bad when i save them as jpegs in paint tough.

Above but with TOM

Above but with TOM

Comment

Set your JPG quality rate to 100% (0% compression, whatever) and they won't have the distortion [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

My pics come out nice and clean, right up until I upload them to Imagestation. Seems like Imagestation lowers the quality for me, and even makes them smaller than the original screen grab.

Comment

Working...
                          X