announcing the resources page!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• announcing the resources page!

look up at the top o' the page and knock yourselves out!

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Re: announcing the resources page!

All this time and only one catalog and 2 models to play with? [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Excellent work, fellers [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Very Nice! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
      www.kiddhavok.com
      www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

<center></center>

Nyah nyah neh-nehh-nyah You ain't got one nyah nyah neh-nehh-nyah [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Ultra Custom Watermelon Rhoads with 24 fret maple board, black binding, matching unbound reverse Strathead, gold hardware, gold Floyd, Duncan Hot Stack Strat in the neck, kill switch, Tone knob, ebony 'Marlboro' inlays, and a hot pink body with lime green bevels! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Newc

[ December 20, 2003, 01:15 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Very cool! Can't wait for the Strat and Dinky bodies.

The admins rule! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh boy, new toys!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] And it's not even Christmas yet [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It looks beautiful guys!!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

<center></center>

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Sky Blue with Turquoise Pins, White Binding on maple boarded neck and matching head, shiny chrome hardware, Duncan Vintage Strat in the bridge and Screamin Demon in the neck, vintage trem, tone knob and toggle switch located conveniently out of the playing area, and a turquoise logo [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I haven't crashed it yet ( [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) and I know it ain't done, but good job thus far [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Newc

[ December 20, 2003, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]

Comment

I Liiiiiiiikkeee it!!!! Awesome guys!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Fish, Fish, Fish

Comment

NewC:

Have you thought about group therapy bro [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow, this is cool. Jackson should do the same thing on their site! Kudos!!

Matt
                    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

This is awesome! Great job guys! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

hey newc, how did you save your cretions as jpegs?

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by The Eristic:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nek:
                        This is awesome! Great job guys! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

hey newc, how did you save your cretions as jpegs?

Nick
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hit Print Screen and paste it into Paint. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">But please, for Pete's sake, save it as a .jpg. Bitmaps are huge resource hogs...
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Newc, those are about as pretty as your previous creations! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Newc, those Marlboro inlays look cool! They're kinda like Siamese sharkfins!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I say we "commission" RacerX to make the YetiV [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X